for High school DxD: The Old Snake's Heir

11/12/2020 c1 F8ZEPHYR
Please continue the story! I wanna know more what happened, and Issei needs a cardboard box!
4/28/2020 c1 2Gerhman Remington
...Kindaa sucks its dead, it had real potential
10/17/2017 c1 18Phoenix Champion
Welp, its dead.

Wish it wasn't, I would have loved to see this story continue enough for a Metal Gear to show up.

Also, needs more Cardboard Boxes
6/24/2017 c1 Pixy1
Please continue, despite what the first review says, I rather read this than the other Highschool dxd fic and crossover, most of the other stories are boring, unlike this one.
3/9/2017 c1 10Slim A Lou Prime
This is somewhat good stuff why did you stop. Vary original idea, thew sentences flowed nicely... Your you pulling a "kept you waiting hu" thing on us

You know sheen issei was running from her she should have pulled out the box hahaha yea that
hope to see an update soon
10/21/2016 c1 1crasyadis
Needed moooooooooore!
3/22/2016 c1 SePro
This story really just NEEDS to be continued. Till now it is the only story that attempts this kind of crossover. So much potencial. Snake gets older and will die in the foreseeable future, maybe he will be revived? So many possible cameos, like with Raiden and what about Metal Gear as a trump card?

But no matter what might happen next dont forget about the cardboard box. After all, a man is only as solid as his cardboardbox (Bigg Boss).
2/5/2016 c1 1spirited gorilla
This story is pretty good, I only saw like 2 grammer errors. Keep up the good work.
12/29/2015 c1 1Firestar Prime
yeah things just got way more crazy, I wonder where Raiden is?
11/29/2015 c1 Esdeath's Neko Assassin
please make more of this its truely interesting
11/14/2015 c1 Kamencolin
Keep it up
10/20/2015 c1 Guest
Moar
10/20/2015 c1 Guest I Guess
This story has potential, but I agree with Mejciu's and Seer's reviews. Fixing it up a bit will make for a great fic.
10/15/2015 c1 MOAR
more!
10/12/2015 c1 Seer
Umm... the idea has novelty... with Issei and his crew becoming something like Fox Hound as the story progresses but... but the execution lives something to be desired.

For example there were lots of dots and commas missing. The other thing that could use improvement is separating Game Mechanism from reality.

Try to be more creative. Sunny was a target for Patriots and even if they are down NOW, there are still people who would love to replace them. So instead of having Otacon send Issei his combat gear you could make Issei discreetly carry them on his person.

Also it was not a good idea to send Sunny away on her own, leaving her defenseless. Perhaps Sunny having a combat capable mini-metal gear of her own?

In addition instead of Snake just deciding to teach Issei his skills you could have made it so that Issei volunteering (or even begging) so that he could get strong enough to protect people important to him.
19 Page 1 2 Next »