for Walls

10/17/2015 c1 9Trepidatious.Musings
Welp, fck you for this awesomeness. I read it once, I read it twice. I paused at:

"You left the firm without telling me," she had yelled stepping closer to him. Slapping him on his chest. "After everything... How couldn't you tell me," she had cried" then at "she had leaned into him. Brought her lips towards his, kissed him. Instinctively he had answered her kiss. Something he had been wanting to do for over a decade, he had pulled her closer, his hands had caressed her back." and the Harvey was arrested and I was like: "fck this, fck everything. so many feels" but later you came up with: "Conjugal visits," and I was trash everywhere, lol.

All the awards!

I always say that the best fics are the ones that give you feels, this is it. This is one of them.
10/13/2015 c1 190Atheniandream
Fleeting but beautiful.
10/12/2015 c1 60Spectering
Love this. Definitely a subject I had always planned to write. Thank you so much for this.
10/12/2015 c1 kwisteria
WOW. I LOVED IT SO MUCH! The ending was so touching. That was all he needed to hear... Thank you for another perfect story!
10/11/2015 c1 deleted-abandoned
Is it weird that I found this funny? Maybe it's because my brain is currently fried after studying. But hey, at least you made me laugh :) Thanks!
10/11/2015 c1 39lafantomette
What the hell! I'm in a car trying not to cry in front of my whole family now!
That was sooooo great.
Dammit.
10/11/2015 c1 Onyxcareles
Wow! Just perfect one shot bday fic. You are such a talented writer.
10/11/2015 c1 Yel
Wow... This is beautiful. Loved every detail.
10/11/2015 c1 Anonymous A
Wow. That was... Really good! Loved the ending. Gave me goosebumps. Keep writing Darvey! You've got a talent for it.
10/11/2015 c1 anonymousW
Maya! I love love love this. Everything abt it is great, the description is very realistic.
Xx
gaby
10/11/2015 c1 taylorenewland
YES. LOVE IT. LOVE U.
10/11/2015 c1 Guest
Love it
Sad that it's a one shot
Hope for more of the same kind soon
Danièle
10/11/2015 c1 1annnahatcher
Omg this is so perfect- I loved it! And the ending - SO MANY FEELS. *.* Great story xx