for Reciprocity

8/21/2016 c18 AnilCadz91
This chapter was so cute :3! I love it! I'm so glad they are going out :D! Finally! And they are talking instead of just avoiding :D! Really cute chapter :)! You won't hear complaints from me about the rating ;)! Just do whatever feels natural to your story :D! Super cute chapter :D, made me really happy!
8/21/2016 c18 labroussard
Oh holy hot. Loved this. I'm all for the M rating. You did this so well. Can't wait for the next chapter.
8/18/2016 c17 10msmaj
Just keeps getting better. Responsibility is super hot on Logan...can't wait to see what happens next! Thanks again for sharing!
8/18/2016 c17 14Kayte76
You have me hooked then this damn box. I am so glad you got back to this story, I've missed it so. You are unraveling it nicely and I am always wanting more. My mind is still reeling with all that is going on here.
8/17/2016 c17 labroussard
This is an amazing chapter. I want so much more of these two.
8/17/2016 c17 Guest
Good update.
8/17/2016 c17 tigerlady1981
Great update! You are cruel... in the best possible way... for leaving off where you did. Please update soon!
8/17/2016 c17 Guest
Love this
8/17/2016 c17 NerdinaMemina
So now that this mystery is wrapping up, is the story going to continue, or be part of a series. I'm really intrigued by this AU and I would love to read more.
8/17/2016 c17 JoeCool701
AND...you had to stop there! So not fair!
8/17/2016 c17 16wolfe80
Always excited for your updates. Glad they finally talked more about their feelings and seem to be on the same page now. That place did sound amazing, although I haven't had a chance to Google the inspiration yet. Thanks for an update.
8/17/2016 c16 1AmyPC
Oh, skip TJ! He surprised me by agreeing to the trip so readily.
I love that they can't stop staring at each other, and V's thoughts about her sexual awakening were great, "top of the iceberg" indeed!
Enjoyed the gardening. Their conversation and discovery, and there mixed signals regarding keeping things on the down low.
It's just like Veronica to rush over to Diehl's without regard for her own safety. At least she sent Logan a text so he could back her up.
She hands over her taser?! Seems risky, as usual! Hastings is really scary! Veronica going over things she would regret if she was about to die, wow.
And Logan arrives to save the day! I thought his thoughts about V needing boundaries set by Keith was funny considering his own lack of boundaries!
Glad Lo took V to his house, she shouldn't be alone after that!
Great update, thanks. And I can go right to the next chapter!
8/17/2016 c17 26Josielynn
I am not sure why I was so far behind in reading this story but I am caught up now. I am impressed with how well you developed the mystery and how carefully you are developing LoVe's relationship. You should definitely keep writing, you have a gift for it.
8/16/2016 c17 Guest
Nice.
8/17/2016 c17 Angelpete87
I like this chapter I hope Veronica and Logan can be better at talking about the past and what they want for their relationship
486 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »