for Reciprocity

3/27/2017 c25 JoeCool701
THANK YOU! for finally updating this story. I thought that you forgot all about it and us! So glad that you are back!
2/14/2017 c24 Melissa
Just wanted to let you this is a great story. I have very much enjoyed your take on their relationship and I hope you continue to write after this.
2/6/2017 c24 blueberry24
I'm ready for the next chapter
2/6/2017 c24 8Pentastic
this is a very good story and i'm looking forward to the next chapter(s).
1/19/2017 c24 2Kathy0518
Hey first off sorry for my late review. I loved this chapter. On the show LoVe's biggest problem was that they didn't talk enough or listen enough. And in your story they do. I love it. Great chapter. Im sad its almost over.
1/19/2017 c23 Kathy0518
Oh wow what a crazy chapter! So good i loved it. Poor V
1/17/2017 c24 labroussard
Yay. More more. Although I'm sad at the prospect of only one more chapter.
1/17/2017 c24 10msmaj
Every chapter I am more and more impressed by your writing. I love love love this! I'm so glad that, despite her reservations and hesitations, Veronica ran to Logan. And there was real communication! Can't wait to see how it ends, even though I'll be sad to see it. Thanks again for sharing; it's so good!
1/15/2017 c24 Guest
I loved this chapter! They're so trusting and open with each other! I'm glad
1/15/2017 c22 Guest
They're so cute together! Man, I hope she sticks with him when everything is all aired out. I wonder if she'll tell him about the rape and they figure out together it was Duncan, Mr. "I-had-her-first" creep
1/14/2017 c24 46Jeanie205
And it all could just have easily gone EXACTLY like this. No back and forth with Veronica believing he could have raped her...and then not. Believing he could have killed Lilly...and then not. I know they needed drama, and story line, but some of the canon twists and turns just didn't make sense, considering how well they really knew each other. I presume you'll be ending with a slightly different version of the revelation that Aaron killed Lilly. Veronica is already partway there. "I wonder if there were other things I didn't know about Lilly."

This fic has been a terrific reworking of season one, keeping a lot of canon elements, but changing just enough to make it new and fresh. I'm looking forward to reading the last chapter, but not to having the story end. You've done a really great job with it.
1/13/2017 c24 Guest
Great update.
1/13/2017 c24 Angelpete87
I like this chapter I am happy that Logan and Veronica talked and they were honest with each other
1/13/2017 c24 14Kayte76
that was great! I am so glad you had V go to Lo right away to deal with it all. I am excited for an update!
1/13/2017 c24 Guest
Please continue with this story. Need another update soon.
486 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »