for McAlexia Love Stories

7/17/2016 c4 teller.winchester.salvatore
Can we get an other Lex vs Catherine story...love these so much I always come back to reread them and can't wait for you to post more
12/14/2015 c4 NL92
So heartbreaking but I loved the part when mentioned John.A Christmas with all of the Ohana?
12/9/2015 c4 Jeaninna
A bitter-sweet chapter. Keep them coming!
12/9/2015 c4 Danielle01
I LOVE the ending. Very emotional.
12/9/2015 c4 SeaBee1
I have to admit I'm not such a big fan of H50 anymore. The episodes are somewhat boring and not what they used to be in the first two seasons. However I do love this alternate universe of yours.
12/9/2015 c4 LeilaniMolakai
When I got the alert last night fan fiction was down. Thankfully it's back on tonight. I was really looking forward to another McAlexia installment. Happy or sad I like reading about them.
12/9/2015 c4 MaliaRose
I was a bit sorry that she lost the baby but I found comfort in what Steve said about his dad watching over the baby. That was nice.
12/9/2015 c4 3HonoluluGal
I love coming back to Lex and Steve. They are like a second family to me. I love how Steve reassured Lex and the girls about grandpa taking care of the baby. I felt my eyes sting a bit.
12/9/2015 c4 H50Fan
Sad but much better than what I see on TV.
12/9/2015 c4 Rebecca
It was sad but just seeing how Steve consoled her and all tugged at my heartstrings.
12/8/2015 c4 gracieann
What if you did a chapter on Jack's first Christmas, or even one of the girls?
11/16/2015 c3 Guest
Awe, this is so so sad. You cannot have Alexia and Steve get a divorce, they love each other too much. Military life is hard. Have Steve leave the military and join 5-0.
11/15/2015 c3 NL92
Aww so sad.
Looking forward to the next
11/11/2015 c3 HonoluluGal
No I'm not happy about what happened in this chapter but I LOVE reading about McAlexia. Keep them coming!
11/11/2015 c3 Luluishere
Alexia had a good reason; she was fed up of having Steve leave all the time. We never know how bad things can become when we first marry a person. It's hard to adjust to the changes sometimes.
64 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »