for Naruto of the Yonnin

2/1 c7 Omegahiro
BROOOO PLEASE I BEG YOU CONTINUE RHIS THIS BY FAR THE BEST INE IVE READ OF THIS TYPE OF FANFIC PLEASE AGAIN I BEG OF YOU
1/27 c7 HydraxViirus
Please update this story. it's one of the best ones I've read!
1/4 c1 1emanabedzanoun
Please continue the story, it is one of the best stories I have read about Tsunade and naruto and I really want to know what is going to happen. I have been waiting for a long time.
11/5/2020 c7 Darkspanners
UPDATE, YOU GLORIOUS, MAGNIFICENT, FUCKING BASTARD! DO IT, DO IT NOW!
9/26/2020 c7 tiger9868
please update
7/20/2020 c3 Guest
Dan is so OOC
. My dislikes are slackers, traitors to the village, and Hiruzen always being a step ahead of me.
Why would any person admit this?
7/20/2020 c1 Guest
He says he’s uzumaki off his shirt? I can put a shirt just like that on any time. And they just got out of a war you’d think they’d care more
7/13/2020 c5 3Goku275
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE KEEP THE STORY GOING!? It is getting MORE AND MORE incredible with every chapter and it DESERVES to be finished. I am REALLY looking forward to seeing this through to the end. Keep up the AWESOME work! :)
6/7/2020 c7 Jhenifabray
Continue
5/10/2020 c7 Guest
Please continue, its refreshing
5/5/2020 c1 nanavangomez
ohh yeahh
4/12/2020 c7 Guest
Bro , this story is awesome and very very well written plus it’s really legendary that I can’t help but read it over and over again cause it’s that good and I hope that you update soon
3/27/2020 c7 1Redely99
es una muy buena historia, ojala actualices despues de tanto tiempo.
3/22/2020 c7 Sypho Dias
Bro please update soon! Love this story! Can't wait for the next chapter! Though it would have been better if it was rokunin instead of yonnin with sakumo and izumi as well. And naruto can exchange eyes with izumi! Does this become a naruto x tsunade x izumi? It would be awesome if it was. A love triangle is okay in my opinion. It's those big ass harem stories that get on my nerves! And we never got a lemon man! We were promised one weren't we? Please update soon!
2/20/2020 c7 darkdragonpower
you sir, are incredibly evil for leaving us with a cliff-hanger like that. but good job on the story.
334 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »