for Learning From The Forgotten Past

4/25/2016 c12 Cf96
Cool
4/25/2016 c11 Guest
No fucking Incest. Will you fuck your mother if you were Neglected. I bet you and everyone that voted for that would. You sick fucks.
4/26/2016 c12 Blizzard Blood Wolf77
I wonder when Minato and Danzo will die, I read many stories where they always want Konoha to be the strongest village, or the only one that stands, due to this, I hated on Minato and Danzo on certain stories, since I know what they planned on doing, regardless of who they wronged, killed or kidnapped, all for their own sake of strengthening their village.

I wonder how Kushina, Mito, Sayuri, Mikoto and Minato will react once they find out that Sub-Zero is in fact Naruto, with his "mother" and "sister" trying to repent for what they did to him years ago, with Minato trying to kill or force him to give up his teachings of Ice Release for Konoha's "future soldiers" against "enemy nations", I figured the fire daimyo was told and enforced the rules to keep "fire country strong against her enemies"
4/26/2016 c12 1HitmaN007
nice one please update soon
4/25/2016 c12 NarutoKushina
Wow so Minato is making his move in the exams to steal blood lines. Makes sense to do it there since the signed the wavers, and the village could just claim they died.

So looking forward to seeing Minato suffer horribly.

Man I bet Kurotsuchi is so close to beating the crap out of her teammate. He just does not get that she does not want him, he creates a nickname she hates, wont stop hitting on her, does nothing but piss her off, and is trying to get her love to leave her. Wonder how long until she snaps and does beat him black and blue.
4/25/2016 c12 UnsanMusho
Always happy to see an update from you X3
4/25/2016 c12 bladetri
like XD
4/25/2016 c12 15NinjaFang1331
Nice job
4/25/2016 c12 ibterismith50
I really get tired of incest fic. I can't for the life of me understand why he would want his sister and mother who abused him in his harem? I know his father was abusive? Not sure how to spell that. But his mother and sister did to and I don't recall them being controlled into doing it!? Forgiveness is earned not given. Just saying I'm sorry and crying tears just doesn't cut it for me. The only way I see this working is when he was giving blood that turned him into Subzero it some how changed his DNA of both of his parents so he is no longer their son. Sorry if I come across as ranting, I was a victim of incest as a child and it's not something nice like most fanfics protray. It's scary and very painful not to mention how much of a mind fuck it is to go threw. I had my dad telling me he loved me while touching me and my mother beating the shit out of me telling me how she never wanted me. And I still had to deal with my three brothers not only touching me but running to my mother and telling her lies about doing stuff I never did just so she would beat me more! So please really think about what you're writing and the harm you may be doing to other victims of incest. The message your sending even if you don't mean to is that incest is ok, when it's not. I thought that because my father said he loved me that it was ok. Because that was the only love I received for my so called family. Again I'm sorry for seeming to rant at you. I just wanted to let you know what it really felt like from my point of view as a victim. Even if it happens when he is an adult it still causes mental trauma that goes on unseen.
4/25/2016 c7 1kat1017
does Naruto also inherit the chakra chain ability from his Uzumaki heritage and just not use them so as to hide his past and identity?
4/25/2016 c11 earendil18
While by the time of the graduation Sakura's main motivation was to impress Sasuke, her original reason to become a kunoichi was to be able to stand on her own feets without depending on Ino to protect her and stand by her side as an equal. Which makes even more sad that they broke their friendship over Sasuke.
4/25/2016 c12 46Animaman
Well, not too bad, and hope your issues turned out okay. Anyway, looks like Minato is crazy enough to risk war with other nations by helping himself to their bloodlines, especially if Naruto becomes the one to not only save them, but also gains new allies for both Iwa and himself, unless you plan to make him rebuild Uzu and everything Uzumaki away from Konoha right under Minato's nose. Anyway, if this is one of those fics, would laugh if Minato tried to demand Naruto to return to the family, even as a father, only for Naruto to point out that he was disowned, and has no power over him, and too bad you put a lock on the harem, would laugh on how Kurotsuchi responds to seeing Naruto walking around with a bunch of girls hanging on his arms just for saving them from something terrible, but, still your choice. And out of curiousity, how much of the village gets bashed?
4/25/2016 c12 SPark681
Nice chapter guessing Minato is the one who had those anbu kidnap certain teams and tried to get subzero/naruto anyways keep up the great work!
4/25/2016 c12 Deathknightguthix
Haha. Kakashi's style beats Gai's any day of the week. Lol. I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter.
4/25/2016 c12 Aaron Leach