for Learning From The Forgotten Past

supert
1/21/2016 c10 Guest
nice chapter. add samui and mei
1/21/2016 c10 Guest
I say put in all the possible ones with a whole lot more if possible.
1/21/2016 c10 Bob of Dragons
Please review. Also I think Mei and Samui should be in the harem.
1/23/2016 c10 golddust35
Good chapter I'm excited to see what happens plus update quick the anicipation ganja Jill me
1/22/2016 c10 31The Howling Behemoth
Glad you updated with such a lengthy chapter.
1/22/2016 c10 DecaG
I like too much this story

put konan in the harem please or kurenai plesae
1/22/2016 c10 FireBear667
Is there a possibility you could switch out kushina, mito and sayuri for mei, konan and samui and have either ayame or yugito as the final harem member?
1/22/2016 c10 Latherial
Good chapter, I do like Kurotsuchi attitude with Naruto.
As to the harem if possible keep Mei and Kurenai out of it.
1/22/2016 c10 Aaron Leach
Awesome chapter.
1/22/2016 c10 bladetri
agree samui and mei
1/22/2016 c10 SPark681
Seems Naruto is in trouble wonder what's next anyways keep up the great work!
1/22/2016 c10 NarutoKushina
True about what you said, but I still hope he gets them all, but if only one gets in I hope it is Mei than. He does have two mother daughter combos so why not a third with Tsume and Hana. But since all the girls would stay in their respective villages he would not have to deal with them all at once most of the time. Just kidding, well sort of anyway. I am guessing only one spot left.

Wow Minato is really looking for the leaf to be destroyed with what he has planned huh. I hope his death is coming soon. Glad he is at least aging badly.

The one thing I want to know is how will Mei and Kurotsuchi react when they learn that Tsunami got him before they did. She knows his real name before them, knows what he looks like without his mask, well fully naked I guess, has slept with him. They are going to be jealous, especially Kurotsuchi. That they will want to know how it was.

Wonder how Kushina will take it when she finds out Subzero is her former son. That and how she react when she runs into him again even before finding out who he really is.

One thing I am confused about was Mito's sudden change after being slapped. Until Kushina slapped her he seemed to hate Naruto. Well maybe not hate fully, but she was a bitch to him than reads the letter and loves him now. I guess it could be just not knowing what you have until it is gone type of thing though. It is just that she want him to disappear gets slapped, reads the letter then says she did not want him gone.
1/21/2016 c10 iZuikaku
Add Samui,,she balances out Kuro's Hot attitude, with her Coolness
1/21/2016 c10 5plums
I really really hope you don't let this devolve into copy-pasting every single monotonous Chunin Exams event in here.

Seriously, be original.

I'm also not liking how Naruto is farting rainbows in regards to most of the Konoha population. "I only hate Minato". Feels like you cop'd out there.
412 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »