for Learning From The Forgotten Past

9/16/2017 c1 Kj
9/13/2017 c9 Reaper4425
Sorry but I hate it when they have the main character pushed around so I can't read. But the rest 100% Amazingly good
9/12/2017 c5 1TheeUndead23
Good story but multiple thing that could of been better, one, the outfit you describe was terrible, you should of went with one of Sub-Zero's costumes like Kuai Liang'ss or Bi-Han's 2011 one, two, you can't have a Mortal Kombat crossover be a T-rated, and lastly three, Zabuza is arrogant and ruthless, he would at least try to get a fight out of Sub-Zero and Kuai Liang would of had Naruto become a cold and ruthless warrior like himself. Also, why would Kiba be placed on Team 7?
7/29/2017 c12 9Firefly9202002
Minato must be retarded if he thinks the other Mages will just ignore the kidnapping of their ninja especially if their friends or loved ones are the ones taken.
7/5/2017 c13 Javicho99's
I hope you'll continue this, It would be bad to just leave this project...
4/30/2017 c13 6my 2 guys
that was good keep the chapters coming
4/9/2017 c7 HadoFoxGodAsashi
And no. More Kishimoto loving bullshit.
4/8/2017 c2 HadoFoxGodAsashi
Jinchuuriki, dumbass. What is with you morons and your terrible grammar? Pay attention in the damn classes you frigging mook.
4/5/2017 c13 ShagLadd
Yo! Fairy7! We needs to have a little talk man.
It's in three stages: Soft, Hard-Near-Flaming, & Hopeful.

1st Stage: Soft & Truthful Compliments

Your story is FUCKING AWESOME! How Naruto metamorphosed into Sub-Zero, How he learns and grows into a force to be reckoned with, His Badass incognito return, making friends, How Lord SasGay "Swan Lake AssPirate 'I sodomize myself with a rusty metal dinette set at any given opportunity because I get off SO DAMN HARD on pointlessly needless self inflicted agonizingly torturous pain" Uchiha doesn't fucking exist. It's so damn good man! Too damn good to be left for dead.

2nd Stage: Hard-Near-Flaming Criticisms

How dare you?! How fucking dare you deprive is of your majestic genius?! Your unadulterated creativity?! Your poetic soul that tell the kind of stories to serve as a balm to our weary eyes and souls from being worn down by the brick thick, acidic glass embedded sandpaper called "reality"?! The fuck bro?! I know you have a life and shit, that's cool. You might've even given up on fanfiction and moved on with your life to other things, and that's okay. But I'll be damned to hell before I let you leave this beautiful story go the way of an alcoholic, drug addled, brain dead, nyphomaniaical, slutty, thot certified, Whore: Dying nameless and faceless in a back alley open sewer, embalmed in some creepy bastard's erectile dysfunctional jizz while no one could be found to give a fuck and two shits!

3rd Stage: A Hopeful Future

Look Fairy Man/Woman I really hope you're okay, life does go on. I'll understand. But think of the people you've left hanging with that cliffhanger. Think of the discontent you've sown among your fanbase. Think of the literary Blueballs you've left us with. We suffer from an inability to finish, finish this fic that is. Please, please, FUCKING PLEASE come back and finish what you've started. I'll hold out hope for your return. It doesn't have to be triumphant or nothing, it can be as low key as saying "I'm home bitches, where my food at? I needs some of that good good to fuel my imagination and finish a Fanfic. Naw mean?!". But please come back. Or at least give a reason to why you had to stop and/or can no longer write. Please respond to my talk whenever you can.
ET OUT! *SUMMONING! GANJA NIMBUS! "Let's take a ride on the weed side, your troubles are over, no need to hide. Ride the GANJA NIMBUS!"*
3/30/2017 c13 1kuroi goku
one fairy7 the story is epic as hell please update i will wait and i will never leave this story
3/23/2017 c13 page1997
I love this story and I hope to see an update soon
2/8/2017 c13 Guest
I would like it if Koyuki and Mei were added to the harem
1/19/2017 c12 Guest
I don't like his none Sub-Zero attitude and the fact he releases too much information, Sub-Zero would never be that stupid to do such a thing
1/19/2017 c10 Guest
Why is he a complete pussy when it comes to woman? Come on, he was trained by Sub-Zero who was cold and took shit from no one with Scorpion as his only equal. Also you should have made him look l Sub-Zero in MKX, which was one his few actually intimidating outfits and also made his arm gain ice like Sub-Zero's did.
1/19/2017 c10 Guest
Why ramen wouldn't it remind him of his childhood. Details man, details! There very important.
412 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »