for Atonement

12/30/2018 c4 Guest
More!
4/17/2017 c4 Guest
Rachel Blakely has cancer. She's not interested in another TLW series . Get over it.
3/10/2017 c4 Kawfjw
Awww lovely to read a new story and such a well written one. I do hope you continue
3/2/2017 c4 TLW
Are you going to continue this?
9/4/2016 c4 Guest
This is awful, guess you're not a native English speaker, you could use an English speaking beta.
9/1/2016 c4 Moonlitnotebook
Your use of the English language is nearly impeccable! It is so rare that I have the pleasure of reading such a well-written and engaging fanfiction that keeps the characters' essences very close to the original material. I will be reading your other works as soon as I am able. Thank-you!
5/30/2016 c4 Guest
this looks good so far... the story building up
12/8/2015 c4 Hera
Yeah! Always Happy to read a new story about our favorite treehouse family! Keep the good work coming loving it so far!
12/4/2015 c4 Potz
This story typifies many in this fandomn; incomplete gibberish with awful plotting, poor English, atrocious grammar, woeful punctuation, terrible characterisation and a list of facts that the author thinks she knows for no reason other than to attempt to "show off" her very limited knowledge.
11/28/2015 c1 1A Bird in a Gilded Cage
Always happy to see another story from Diamanta Bralova! I borrowed a nickname from one of your stories, where you had named Roxton daughter Anne-Juliette. I think it's perfect! I remember you mentioned that you loved writing about their future and children and family stuff like that in general, and I love reading about it, so go on, keep up the good work and write write write! I would really appreciate if you write a story about their life in Avebury. If you watched Downton Abbey you can let it inspire you, I would be really happy. I love Downton!
11/2/2015 c2 Guest
No wonder you get trolled! Statements like your a/n only fuel and encourage them. This story is not very good, irrespective of your English language difficulties.
10/28/2015 c3 Guest
This is an amazing story :) I don't know what people are saying but your English is amazing, u have no more mistakes than someone with English as their first language!
10/26/2015 c4 studienbox
i really enjoy your story and can't wait for the next chapter, please keep on
10/26/2015 c4 19dolphinrain
Tribune is a great character and you seem to have done well with him here. One is never quite sure if he is to be friend or foe. It will be interesting to see how the explorers can help Tribune once again. I look forward to the next chapter.
10/26/2015 c4 jag389
thanks for the quick update.
28 Page 1 2 Next »