for Atonement

2/13 c4 Guest
Could have been a great story
12/19/2020 c4 Guest
Existe um final?

Gostei muito da história
12/1/2020 c4 NLF
The four chapters that you have posted thus far have all the makings of an exceptionally good story. You have captured each of the characters beautifully and set the stage for a very interesting narrative. The atmosphere is positively dripping with suspense.

Apart from a few relatively minor errors your writing is excellent, and the fact that you are a non-native speaker makes your command of the English language all the more impressive. Kudos.

I know it has been years since you updated the story and so you may never read this review, but I simply had to let you know how much I enjoyed reading (and re-reading!) everything that you have written so far. Very well done. I can only continue to hope that you might one day resume this tale.
11/29/2020 c4 Guest
So good...Wish it was finished
12/30/2018 c4 Guest
More!
4/17/2017 c4 Guest
Rachel Blakely has cancer. She's not interested in another TLW series . Get over it.
3/10/2017 c4 Kawfjw
Awww lovely to read a new story and such a well written one. I do hope you continue
3/2/2017 c4 TLW
Are you going to continue this?
9/4/2016 c4 Guest
This is awful, guess you're not a native English speaker, you could use an English speaking beta.
9/1/2016 c4 Moonlitnotebook
Your use of the English language is nearly impeccable! It is so rare that I have the pleasure of reading such a well-written and engaging fanfiction that keeps the characters' essences very close to the original material. I will be reading your other works as soon as I am able. Thank-you!
5/30/2016 c4 Guest
this looks good so far... the story building up
12/8/2015 c4 Hera
Yeah! Always Happy to read a new story about our favorite treehouse family! Keep the good work coming loving it so far!
12/4/2015 c4 Potz
This story typifies many in this fandomn; incomplete gibberish with awful plotting, poor English, atrocious grammar, woeful punctuation, terrible characterisation and a list of facts that the author thinks she knows for no reason other than to attempt to "show off" her very limited knowledge.
11/28/2015 c1 A Bird in a Gilded Cage
Always happy to see another story from Diamanta Bralova! I borrowed a nickname from one of your stories, where you had named Roxton daughter Anne-Juliette. I think it's perfect! I remember you mentioned that you loved writing about their future and children and family stuff like that in general, and I love reading about it, so go on, keep up the good work and write write write! I would really appreciate if you write a story about their life in Avebury. If you watched Downton Abbey you can let it inspire you, I would be really happy. I love Downton!
11/2/2015 c2 Guest
No wonder you get trolled! Statements like your a/n only fuel and encourage them. This story is not very good, irrespective of your English language difficulties.
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »