for Operation: RETURN

2/7/2019 c5 23bajy
Looking forward to reading more soon!
7/11/2017 c1 Guest
Please finish!
6/7/2017 c6 bajy
Interesting and intense
7/27/2016 c1 13Senpai.Kush
PLEASE DO NOT CLICK ON MY PROFILE. IF YOU HAVE DONT LOKK AR MY STORIES AND DO NOT COMMENT SORRY FOR SPAM I WANNA BE FAMOUS
1/7/2016 c5 BlackHoleDolyhir97
Excellent story, keep it up.
1/6/2016 c5 33Cindy'sboy93
Great chapter you made my character perfectly :) anyways keep up the good work I hope to read more soon
1/6/2016 c4 Cindy'sboy93
Great chapter yet again I can't wait to see what Nigel does I love this ff so much
1/4/2016 c4 226storyteller362
Awesome, just plain awesome. I wonder what numbuh one is going to do now.
12/30/2015 c3 33Cindy'sboy93
OMG A war is brewing I hope Nigel and the others show those operatives what their made of. I just love this ff and you don't have to but if there's room can I have a part in it

Name: John
Hair: Bald
Eyes: Green
Again you don't have to but I would love it if you could work me in.
12/30/2015 c2 Cindy'sboy93
Awwwwwwww poor Kuki I hope Wally takes Abby's hint into consideration
12/30/2015 c1 Cindy'sboy93
I love your imagination and taking Nigel out of the team was a cool idea. I can't wait to read the next chapter
12/22/2015 c1 1staying young
I love how you started it! _ I feel like I'm in the story, too
12/21/2015 c1 14thehugbandit
This is pretty spectacular! I saw the trailer and want it to happen, which is what inspired me to start writing my story. Can't wait to keep reading and see how the story goes once you truly step into each of the character's skin.
12/11/2015 c3 5KCcracker
Good stuff. I liked how you turned the ambiguity of the G:KND trailer into a twist...

Solid themes running through this so far. I like that you have a bit of 4/5 mixing it up (it is also quite possible that 2/3 could work out). Maybe the ideas are a bit obvious but they work fine for now.

The plot itself is definitely starting to build, and I suppose this is where the action starts building and where your faster style starts coming into play. Just remember to be careful with the characters when that happens; I've made the mistake more than once of just letting the characters carry out the plot and not develop at all. Take the opportunity to grow them just like how you started out. Harder, but doable.

Keep it coming, I'd love to see more!
12/8/2015 c3 226storyteller362
Ohh great update and I'm happy to see Monty mentioned. Maybe we'll see sector z and Ben again?
21 Page 1 2 Next »