for Tastes

6/20/2020 c10 2acetwolf94
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE! NICE!
6/20/2020 c1 acetwolf94
ADD MORE PLEASE! I LOVE IT!
12/4/2019 c10 Eclectic Me
Oh, how I've enjoyed this story! , I've never read the books, and have just watched SotL again for the first time in nearly 20 years, so I'm sort of new-ish to the fandom. Not new, but new-ish. You say these two are too psychologically different to really make it work together? Well I guess that may be so. I didn't even think that deeply about it. I was thinking more in terms of him being a wanted man, and how at the very least she would have to cut ties with the FBI if they were to ever have a chance. Ah well, thank goodness for fanfiction, right? There's a whole universe of possibilities there for the creating. Well, I'm rambling now. I just couldn't go without telling you how great this was!
10/5/2017 c10 Guest
I love it
8/24/2017 c10 8Blurred Memories
This is so beautiful! I was curious and wanted to read something about this pairing, I wasn't really expecting to enjoy it so much. You did a great job with these characters
3/10/2017 c10 Thrilled Shipper
Hi and thank you for this fic. :) Haven't read any Clarice x Hannibal in at least 3 years but of course I found myself following the dark bloody trail again which always leads back to an obsession with the blood, gore, thrilling, and horror. Very pleased with this fic, you wrote it very well. If you were to ever write more Hannibal works in the future, I will be there.
12/1/2016 c10 Thredsons
Bow down to you ! This is a masterpiece
12/1/2016 c10 10The Princess Maker
This is funny! I love Clarice's interactions so much; I'll bet she was thinking at one point 'What IS it with you thinking I have a crush on my boss?!' XD

No kid though? I'd think that would bring out other sides of them, but oh well.
10/2/2016 c10 84ever-write
This story was beautifully written. Aside from tugging the heartstrings, the words were weaved with eloquence which would have made Hannibal himself proud. Keep writing. :)
10/2/2016 c10 the-laughingstock
Aw! I just read this and wow! That was beautiful~ I love the length but I can't help to wish for more~ you have a wonderful way of writing these characters~
Thank you for writing this!
6/29/2016 c10 Guest
1Great writing. I hope there's more stories coming?
6/28/2016 c10 Dani.777
Thank you for this little last chapter!
I know what you mean by not a happy ending they are completely different and at the same time one in the same love the story hope you write more soon :)
6/28/2016 c9 laurigyr
I just read you story and I just love it, please continue!
6/10/2016 c9 18Harry Potterfan girl22
OMG PLEASE CONTINUE OH MY GOD THIS IS PERFECT I LOVE THIS SO MUCH DMWMKWKWOM
6/10/2016 c9 1SpoopyPyro
I LOVE this fic. It is very hard to find a Clannibal fanfiction with the both of them actually in character. I thank you for bringing this into the world... Really though... 9 is such an unsatisfying number... *Wink wink*
66 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »