for Behind The Scenes

4/19 c5 beccabj22
This is soooo cool! I love it! Awsome Awsome work author-san ️ Even if I prefer that kaito would be able to see again somehow, it's still a very beautiful story ️
8/8/2017 c5 Wragziez
Really enjoyed reading this, thank you very much for sharing!
10/24/2015 c5 18farawisa
awww lovely. thanks for sharing!
10/22/2015 c5 25neonkoi
Well, I lived long enough to finish this . (I'm certainly a madame, by the way) Anyways, it's great! Thank you for writing it! I'm looking forward to read more of your work!
-Neonkoi
10/22/2015 c5 Guest
Excuse me
Could i have a request where kaito got an eye operation or someone donate their eyes or something so he could see? I would love to know
Thx btw ur story are awesome
10/22/2015 c5 110th Squad 3rd Seat
YES! This is so damn enjoyable. Thankies!

Noooo Shinichi don't damn the hormones you need them!
10/21/2015 c4 25neonkoi
*Cough* bbc sherlock holmes *cough* episode one *cough* reference *cough cough* A study in *cough* pink. Great chapter!
-Neonkoi
(I think I died coughing XP)
10/21/2015 c4 110th Squad 3rd Seat
Is Kaito really doing it or is someone gonna unmask him without permission?0-0
10/21/2015 c4 5Shana-Fujioka
Did Kaito write the letter? I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :D
10/20/2015 c3 JelpHasNails
Poor Shinichi! Can't go anywhere new without a murder happening. Looking forward to seeing how Shinichi finds out (for sure) about Kaito's identity. Thanks for the fun read!

~ Jelp
10/20/2015 c3 110th Squad 3rd Seat
I love it when Shinichi does the pointing thing!:D

Kaito and his chocolate.*Snickers.*
10/20/2015 c3 5Shana-Fujioka
I started reading this story today and it's really interesting. I should be listening to the lecture, but instead I'm reading your fanfic.
I'm just a little sad, that Kaito is blind but besides that: I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :D
10/19/2015 c3 16Hebiaczek
I must say I like this cute little story ;) A relaxing fluff just like the one I was looking for~
10/17/2015 c1 Guest
omg what why did it end here WHAT not MOREEEEEEE I CRAVE IT LIKE AIR!
WHY WHAT HOW WHY IS KAITO BLIND OMG WHAT NOOOOO HIS EYES OMG HIS EYES
im curious though was there ever a Black Org or Kaito's org in this cause if not is his dad still around.
OMG WHY IS HE BLIND sorry still cant get over this
i love how he and hakuba are friends tho
WRITE MORE PLZ AND ASAP LOVED IT
10/19/2015 c3 1Encryption System
Oh! This is really interesting. Hakuba as a manager...hmm...

Update quickly!