for Artist and Writer

11/26/2017 c1 Little Miss Janie
Oh this was absolutely wonderful! You did a fantastic job of placing the newsies seamlessly in a modern setting. I loved how you showed Jack and Katherine's evolving relationship! I honestly didn't want this end - loved it!
4/12/2016 c1 60Thepopcornpup
This was so perfect! It was sweet and cute and really well-written. The dialouge was charming, AMD it all flowed together really well. Very, very nice story!
10/21/2015 c1 10TheDcComicsNerd
OMG this was beautiful! I loved every bit of it! Student!Jack and Katherine are just adorable! And yay for Subarus! (I've been thinking about what types of cars the Newsies would have and always picture Jack with a Subaru, though I picture him being more of the Baja type than the Outback type, unless it's the older Outback that the newer Impreza sort of looks like...) Still, fantastic story! Keep it up!
10/18/2015 c1 22coveredinbees14
What a wonderful story! It flowed so well and captured so many different parts of Jack and Katherine's relationship. There was enough that I really got to see who they are without feeling overwhelmed and I love how you captured Katherine's speech patterns. 'Adequate' - that was great!
I'm so happy to see everyone having the opportunity to see the Toursies :-) I'm so excited for you - I hope the show is everything you hoped for and more!