FanFiction.Net

Flippin ended too fast.
3/27/2018 c5 Serperior22
Finish the story!
10/14/2016 c5 13Fencer22
Intersting not sure if you plan to continue this but hoping you do. Not enough fics out there that take rwby in such a serious direction.
8/8/2016 c5 XaoOfTheMists
You're version of Ruby seems slightly autistic, is this intentional?
2/19/2016 c5 manticore-gurl071134
great update! awesome that team CFVY is there.
2/19/2016 c5 ExecutionerKain
Great chapter! Interesting start to their first mission. Still enjoying the Ruby and Weiss interactions.

Yea I was expecting volume 3 to get a little darker because of those new viewer discretion warnings but I wasn't expecting it to get this dark lol. That finale was a blast to watch.
2/19/2016 c5 DoomLich
I'm interested in seeing where this is going. Are we going to get an eventual backstory on what's going on with the ruins under Beacon, or is this an introduction to some sort of recurring conflict. I could see it being either or both. I'm still curious what you have in store next either way.

I also liked the way you managed to bring up Weiss's summoning and Blake's somewhat ironic barely concealed prejudice towards Weiss. They both have a lot of room for growth and I'm looking forward to seeing it. Keep up the great work!
11/15/2015 c4 DoomLich
Interesting to see how Yang being the team leader will change things. Weiss and Ruby are still being cute and I'm wondering how everyone is going to handle Blake's secret. Without Roman's involvement in the story thus far, I'm curious if the White Fang is still going to play the same role or if the Grimm will have a larger focus in your story. Anyways, keep up the great work!
11/15/2015 c4 ExecutionerKain
Great chapter!
11/15/2015 c4 3Okamitaretsu
I am really loving this so far! I've always liked seeing a darker/more mature RWBY team. Can't wait to see what their mission is!
11/11/2015 c3 DoomLich
I'm really liking the Ruby/Weiss dynamic. The two of them are really amusing to watch. I'm also curious to see who ends up leading the teams since Yang has a head start and obvious experience. Anyways, keep up the great work!
11/3/2015 c3 Natural Born Flamer
i'm following...
10/19/2015 c1 Trewill91
10/19/2015 c3 2Jman12394
Ruby's Adorable but really not normal in the head. Also a very different Weiss. Can't wait to see more.
10/18/2015 c3 1Deci The 7ThSin
TL:DR - Many slight (and some major) personality changes, surprised to see Shaydrall wrote this, really well written.

So Here's how I am, right?

"Oh look, this is a rather interesting summary, and I like the name. Lets give it a chance."
*Finishes chapter 3*
"I wonder who... It's SHAyDRALL! Damn, The Merging is great. This is sure to be a good ride if this story is continued."

I'm going to try to short-hand (by my standards, still probably gonna be pretty long to the average person) the character changes I've noticed so far.

Ruby isn't nearly as hyper, though seems to be just as excite-able and influence-able. She's got this sort of wilderness-raised feel to her where she seems to tend to miss social queues and norms. Ruby seems to act acceptably, but misses the larger social picture. (Ex - She didn't realize how weird it was after massacring Grimm to be covered in blood until Weiss demanded she not be covered like so again). Ruby is, while not more combat capable, more honed and fluid as a fighter, making her more devastating as a fighter than in canon.

Weiss is less arrogant, but seems a bit more prideful. Definitely slightly more competent and less posh. She seems to not be nearly as overbearing as well. Given we haven't gotten nearly anything yet on her backstory changes, that's about all I can say at the moment.

Yang is more controlled. Less of an uncontrolled inferno and more like a controlled fire. A welding torch as opposed to her canon bonfire. Yang seems just as upbeat a personality, but with a more directional sort of humor, and less bursts of spontaneity so far. All around more controlled and less wild, but still just as fiery.

Blake seems to be the least changed so far. I haven't really noticed any major ones yet, though she seems to be more openly inquisitive than canon.
23 Page 1 2 Next »