for The Butterfly Clasp

8/11 c1 Guest
I always wanted to read things from Corrine's POV, even if she was a selfish, horrible person. Too bad she didn't pursue a career in acting. She had everyone around her fooled, even her least favorite child. I hope you update this some time, it's great reading!
7/16 c3 Guest
What a drama queen
7/9 c3 Elena
People, especially at age 21, don't understand what babies are like. You did a great job showing how clueless and selfish Corrine is. She thinks her children are dolls on a shelf to play with the put away. Write on!
1/15 c2 20Librasmile
WOW...your Corrine is diabolical and breathtaking. From one moment to the next she shows how shallow, childish and empty she is. She's making free with the pharmaceuticals and boozing up the baby. Mind blown. I agree that she was using Chris. I even felt pity for her despair over people's expectations. But what a fiend. This is awesome! Please add more soon!
11/22/2017 c2 Guest
oh that last sentence I'm giggling! umm yeah we need to see how that plays out
8/13/2017 c2 Guest
Great
8/7/2017 c2 11thewritevoice
Okay listen up cupcakes momma's talkin':

I have hated Corrine since she locked my babies in the attic but now I hate her even more. I could totally see her saying this god awful things. It's rare to find a quality like that in fanfiction. Please continue this!
8/3/2017 c2 Guest
Great
8/1/2017 c2 Guest
In the last chapter I kinda liked Corrine, but now... what a b*tch!
7/29/2017 c1 Guest
I pity poor Christopher. He is such a nice man and he is used by Corrine. At least he has his kids.
7/29/2017 c2 Guest
Does Corrine still love Chistopher?
Can't wait for Cathys birth:)
7/28/2017 c2 Guest
Corrine is a confusing and complicated person. I am impressed at how you portray her. I've got to admit that she is a lot darker in this fanfic than I thought she was. But I like this.
7/26/2017 c1 Guest
This is amazing
2/26/2016 c1 9Maya Phantom
Oh my gosh update!
10/21/2015 c1 deletedaccount1000
Okay wow! Now, the Dolls slowly faded away from what I was interested in but OMG, if you continue I'd be so happy. Corrine is SLY. I love the perspective you've given us because people think she's a spoiled princess with no true worth but I just think she came down on the world, she had no other choice to behave the way she did because it's all she knew. I loved the insight into her love with Christopher but in my opinion, Corrine used him partially to escape FH. To spite her parents, especially Olivia. Just my two pence worth. Not everybody has the same opinions on why/what/how but I've really enjoyed reading this. Keep going. :) (I love the part when she describes how she'd dress the baby inside her to match her lol)

Desktop/Tablet Mode . Blog . Twitter . Help . Sign Up  Top