for Zim the Warlord: Irken Reversion

4/18 c14 2CyberDragonEX
A thought that just occurred to me while rereading this. The Childergy event only affected those creatures "born" on Earth (according to Zim in Ch.4). So the thought I had was "Was Zim's metamorphosis enough to count as being 'Born'"? Because it would be quite interesting if Zim started developing Magical and Psychic powers.
3/24 c2 Clown2107
I don't know about you but Zim's new look reminds me a bit of the Genestealers from Warhammer 40k.
10/24/2020 c14 Guest
hope you post more soon
10/12/2020 c14 Guest
I've been missing seeing updates for this. I hope you get back to it soon.
8/27/2020 c14 brayanamaya963
Pero que historia mas guay tines todo mi apoyo
7/23/2020 c14 Guest
Give zim tak she will help him
7/7/2020 c14 8the gaming zombie writer
this is by far one of the most enjoyable invader zim fanfictions I've read in a long time.
It's unrealistic in all the right ways that are typical of the invader zim world and you make it work so well, not to mention in a perfect comedic fashion.
bravo good sir, I hope to see moar.
6/8/2020 c14 Delusion X
this is a good story but i hope i never see it again due to the bullshit you intruduced. no offence (sorta) - Delusion Xerox
5/16/2020 c14 5Nonyaarb
Love it
5/16/2020 c10 Nonyaarb
Oh. I was actually suprised Zim attacked and harmed the humans so blaintedly
5/16/2020 c2 Nonyaarb
Love the good old tak on names Zim uses all the time.
5/16/2020 c1 Nonyaarb
Holy shit. This is actually exciting. I can’t wait!
5/16/2020 c1 Nonyaarb
Hahahahahahaaaa. I’ve laughed so much in this single chapter alone. Instant fav and follow
4/20/2020 c14 2Isaac LB
So mythical creatures take shape, behavior, and capabilities with what humanity describes them, or is it the other way around?
4/19/2020 c14 ANTI REAPER
You stay safe from the coronavirus two and I hope you make friends in the new town you are living in after this whole coronavirus thing blows over and quarantine is lifted
229 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »