for Heatwave

11/27/2020 c3 taiwan0916
Lovely! It ready warms my heart.
10/30/2017 c3 notnotkirbyspecter
I love love love this!
7/15/2016 c3 3Unequal Asp
Love Love LOVED IT! So many moments of heart pounding, toe curling tension. You captured the 'everything unsaid' so perfectly I was lost. Thank you!
12/21/2015 c3 kwisteria
I can totally picture the whole chapter. One happy beautiful family. Loved it! Thank you for making me smile again :)
12/21/2015 c3 Jablonaaa
Maybe I'm not smart enough. It's 2:34, tomorrow (today) I'll have hard day but I'm happy I read it. I have banana smile on my face. It was great story. I even don't know why I haven't read it before! :I Amazing. Love Your style. :*
12/21/2015 c3 cadalways
HOLY MOLY MAYAAAAA I'M SO TRASH YOU HAVE NO IDEA. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS EPILOGUE. IT WAS SO PERFECT AND UNEXPECTED.
Cece
12/21/2015 c3 3myincoherentthoughts
I loved the other ending but this was just so sweet
12/21/2015 c3 Guest
Wow, awesome. The whole story is awesome
12/21/2015 c3 39lafantomette
What a beautiful epilogue. I love every single word of it...
12/21/2015 c3 Onyxcareles
Love, just love this ending. You have me smiling.
12/21/2015 c3 Sof
You scared me to no end! Loved it..feelings and emotions! Happy u decided to write that epilogue!
Thanks for sharing with us! :)
12/21/2015 c3 1annnahatcher
okay so...I am gonna be totally honest with you...I AM ACTUALLY CRYING haahha :D Like actual tears running down my face. I cant even belive this. Everything about the epilogue is perfect and goshifaheoifeaigieg Harvey would be such a good dad I am totally emo right now. As much as I feel like we wont be lucky enough to see him be a dad on the show (unless it goes for more and more and more seasons lol) I do believe he would be a perfect father and this was i was scared that Donna died from the begining bc I thought she wasnt there anymore and I was holding my breath until I read that he saw his beautiful wife in bed and I was like OKAY I CAN BREATH AGAIN NOW. lol.
one of my personal faves of yours yet. Thanks for writing this, totally made my evening xx
11/12/2015 c2 goldenchariot5
Wow Maya! Just read both the parts! That was simply fantastic ! The intensity with which you write is mind boggling... It was wonderfully descriptive to read..So very well written! And their make out session was so hot I was drooling...everything was perfect! Loved it

Kri
11/6/2015 c2 Guest
Loved this fic great job.
11/4/2015 c2 Guest
Brilliant chapter! Please continue..
30 Page 1 2 Next »