for We Pretend it's Alright

1/7/2017 c14 ThunderSphinx
Stupid Jedi, first expelling Anakin because of their stupid Code and now they don't anything about him getting beat up. Honestly I'm ready Order 66 to start lol. That way a new, BETTER Jedi Order can be created from its ashes; one that isn't opposed to love.

And Rest in Peace Carrie Fisher :(

Princess Leia is an icon and an inspiration to billions of people around the world, and when people think of Princess Leia, they naturally think of Carrie Fisher, who is the very personification of everything that Princess Leia embodies. Both Leia and Carrie will always be with us in our hearts, minds, and souls. May The Force Be With Her.
1/7/2017 c14 Jadaerys
i like the droid and i love vader :) he was amazing! i actually prefer rouge one than ep 7 for it connected the prequel and the original and was nostalgic. thanks for the update:)
1/7/2017 c14 2ArcheressxX
Yay! Such a great chapter! So suspenseful I love it! Can't wait to read what happens next!
1/7/2017 c14 scottusa1
Good chapter.
Keep it up. Laters.
1/7/2017 c14 ILDV
Wonderful chapter.

My favorite character in Rogue One is Darth Vader. He's soooooooo GREAT!
12/26/2016 c13 ArcheressxX
I forgot how much I loved this story! I hope you will able to update soon!
12/20/2016 c13 1ahsokafan9683
Oh, please keep writing this! I just read all 13 chapters in like an hour and I couldn't put it down! I hope to read more on this! Have a good Holiday season!
11/3/2016 c11 Moonlight
I am not a huge fan of her gender preference, but other than that it was a GREAT story. I've always wondered what happened to Ahsoka. I know this isn't cannon just so you know, I'm not an idiot.
10/31/2016 c8 Moonlight
My absolute favorite person is Ahsoka.
My friend likes Han Solo though.
What I find annoying though is the fact that she HATES Anakin!
I love his character but I have to agree with her on the fact that the way he is portrayed in the movies is an insult to Star Wars.
9/25/2016 c11 HaywireEagle
Honestly, Ashoka hasn't been a little OOC. She has been completely OOC. She'd never have gone pirate. She'd deal with them if she had too but never been one. It would have been against everything she stood for.

Plus, I am very sure that she is heterosexual. So, yeah...
9/25/2016 c10 HaywireEagle
Forgot to mention that you got Anakin's backstory wrong. The only master Anakin had that he could remember was Gardulla (3 or 4 years) before being lost to Watto. Who had him until he was 9. Then Qui-Gon ruins that! Though, what happens in those years is up to you. But your fanfic. Just making it known.
9/24/2016 c9 HaywireEagle
Well, the whole thing is in need of a great deal of work. There are a number of errors scattered throughout every chapter. Some small, some a bit more egregious.

Hondo was nicely portrayed though.
9/24/2016 c6 HaywireEagle
Well, that was surprising that he is no longer a Jedi. I think this is the first time that I have seen this. I've seen him leave, or start changes in the order. Never exiled from the order.
9/24/2016 c3 HaywireEagle
What line breaks? there were none in this chapter.

Journals would be kept on Holocrons usually if it is force related research. If it was written works it would have been on flimsy or some sort of datapad.
9/24/2016 c1 HaywireEagle
Coffee is Caf. Not Cofeine. Though that being said, in some instances it is called Coffee.
313 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »