for We Pretend it's Alright

4/21/2020 c21 Daniel Olsson
This is a great story!

Padmé's name is spelled with an é the same thing goes for Sabé Dormé, Yané and Moteé and Cordé and Versé.
4/19/2020 c15 aigneis
I love all fluffy flashbacks. My poor heart is aching for all little moments of Anakin&Padme together. Ahsoka is like their adopted daughter :-) I hope soon Windu will get better and help clarify what happened between him, Anakin and Palpatine.
4/19/2020 c21 scout360pyro
I had hoped the current pandemic would have an upside of drawing dormant writers back. Glad to see you here again.
4/18/2020 c21 4EllanaSkywalker
Happy to see the sequel !
4/18/2020 c21 10jamese765
Happy to see this story concluding in a proper manner.
4/18/2020 c21 ILDV
Very GOOD
4/17/2020 c21 AJ
Good chapter(please for love of god help me by making mroe chapters quickly I have had my aunt diriving me nuts for past 5 FUCKING WEEKS I NEED SOMETHING another then her bitching about something).
4/17/2020 c21 8IanAlphaAxel
Wonderful chapter
1/14/2020 c17 10thunderofdeath97
Well windu has always hated anakin so hes biased
1/14/2020 c15 thunderofdeath97
Pretty sure anakin didnt leave tattooine until je was nine or ten
1/14/2020 c13 thunderofdeath97
Anakin does have a soemwhat decent point though
1/14/2020 c7 thunderofdeath97
Doesnt ki adi mundi have children.? Isnt he married? Thats kind of hypocritical isn't it?
1/14/2020 c5 thunderofdeath97
Betrayal is betrayal
4/11/2019 c20 2AnonBryd
This story should have a Drama tag instead of a Family tag, because there is WAY more of the former than the latter. 95% of the story is just drama and dramatic build-up. Hell, that whole bit about "power-seeking nature" is actually inconceivable. How would he possibly take over the Republic once Palpatine is dead? The court would have laughed that idea right out of the window. This thing should have been ten chapters shorter.
4/11/2019 c16 AnonBryd
How the ever loving fuck would they get a hold of a story from Tattooine? It's literally half a galaxy away and in the Outer Rim. Hell, I doubt anyone there even remembers Anakin from when he was a boy.
313 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »