for We Pretend it's Alright

2/25/2019 c20 Sfloresf
Very Worth the wait! I absolutely LOVED the way you incorporated the characters to aid Anakin and Padme. Talk about “Team Effort “. The whole “Draining Life Force “ was a just Awesome... Sad but Great twist to the story. I so excited to see how this fantastic story is going to conclude.. I will definitely be on the look out for the next chapter.. Till then.. May The Force Be With You! :)
2/24/2019 c20 hxrrystyles123
This story is so good! Please continue! Xx
2/19/2019 c20 Samira Vongola
I hope you update soon
2/19/2019 c20 scottusa1
Great chapter. Keep it up. Laters.
2/19/2019 c20 8thechosenbibliophile
Omg I can’t believe it’s nearly over! Bless! You made my day when I saw an update! Amazing as always! I can’t wait to see what happens next!
2/16/2019 c20 3sarah.star.wars.nerd
Thank you so much for updating! Great chapter!
2/16/2019 c20 22JourneyRocks13
Nice to have you back. I know college can be stressful and real life can get in the way of things. Glad you worked through it and are still here. The chapter was really good. Non-canon power or not, it's a power that in theory is possible
2/15/2019 c20 jmeec316
Sooooooo excited for the update! And to meet the twins!

Hope that Ahsoka pulls through! Beautiful thing she did for them 3
2/15/2019 c20 Peregrine
YES! AN UPDATE! And it was AMAZING! I LOVE IT!

Nice job throwing in the life-force-draining thingy. And Ahsoka's sacrifice was so in-character; good job. I loved it.
2/15/2019 c20 scout360pyro
alright! glad to see you are still going!
2/15/2019 c20 blazenite104
Well you definitely haven't lost all readers left. Welcome back.
2/15/2019 c20 11stars90
Fantastic work. That was a heck of a call, having Ahsoka sacrifice herself to stop Anakin from doing it. Keep it up!
2/14/2019 c20 ILDV
Wonderful
1/7/2019 c19 Peregrine
Hi, I've been reading your story for some time now, and I would really love to see Anakin and Padme get their happy ending. I know it's hard to write something as long as this, but you've done so well and I know I'm not the only one who can't wait to read an update. So, please, finish this baby up and get her posted!
11/25/2018 c19 3sarah.star.wars.nerd
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I CANT WAIT!
313 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »