for We Pretend it's Alright

8/22/2018 c19 34David-El
Umm, how is Anakin supposed to report when he leaves Tattooine? Since the Hutts control it, he can't report to the Republic before he leaves.
8/18/2018 c19 39Ai Star
I can't believe they wouldn't let him go help Padmé
8/13/2018 c19 Peregrine
YEAS THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY AND NOW ANAKIN WAS PROCLAIMED INNOCENT AND THAT'S PROBABLY NOT THE RIGHT TERM FOR IT BUT I DON'T CARE BECAUSE YOU UPDATED AND NOW THERE'S MORE DTORY COMING AMD YEE!
8/11/2018 c19 anakin-pls
YIKES! What an ending! i imagine a tense few chapters are ahead and i can’t wait!
8/10/2018 c19 Sfloresf
Wow! Not Guilty! That's wonderful.. But the conditions of the outcome is a bit unfair! And with Padme in Labor! AAAHHH! Who is behind this unfairness? What a cliffhanger! I can't wait for the next chapter..
8/8/2018 c7 RyuuShadow
Hi there,
I'm only at chapter 7 and I don't know how the following chapters are, but up to this point I'd recommend you to reread and fix your chapters because they are full of typos, errors, missing words... and that's kind of distracting.
You should get a beta reader, to point out this kind of errors and others, for example that Secura is not a member of the Jedi Counsil.
Maybe you are doing that now, I haven't caught up with you. If you do, then ignore that.
I also feel like there's a lot of filler conversations, but I think that's part of this process being an evolving writer. Just watch out for those too. ;)
7/31/2018 c19 22JourneyRocks13
Welcome back! Had to happen this way for sure. Makes sense. Suxks that he won't be there for the birth but at least he got off
7/27/2018 c19 cowgirlie
Ooooh I have waited so long to read this. Can not wait for the next chapter!
7/26/2018 c19 jmeec316
Seriously!? They're separating him from his wife who appears to be in labor? The government of the Republic sucks!
7/26/2018 c19 40demonicnargles
"All though Anakin Skywalker was found not guilty due to the evidence surrounding Sheev Palpatine's corruption and mace Windu's testimony, the judges still acknowledge the potential threat Mr. Skywalker poses in terms of the prosecution argument of his power-seeking nature. Therefore, the judges have set out terms for a five-year probation that will monitor Mr. Skywalker's actions to ensure he can be trusted. If these terms are broken, Mr. Skywalker will be sentenced to five years in jail, pending another trial after the five-year sentence."

wat. Not guilty, still sentenced? I realize these courts are a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, but I don't think their justice system is quite as far, far away from ours as you seem to indicate.

-demonicnargles
7/26/2018 c19 scout360pyro
Great job with this chapter and story. This story stands as a great example of how to do a fix-it story RIGHT. It ain't cut and died; it's messy, it puts you on edge and makes you worry if something is going to go horribly wrong, like right now with the birth of the twins. Keep on going, we will be here waiting when you are ready to release your next installment.
7/26/2018 c19 8thechosenbibliophile
I got so excited when I saw you had updated! O proud and overwhelmingly happy and content that anakin was found not guilty, however the ending killed me! I can’t wait to see what happens next! Great job as always and I hope ur bout of motivation stays,
7/25/2018 c19 AhsokaAmidala34
Thanks for updating! I swear I almost had a heart attack when I finally saw a new chapter. Lol, the perfect end, and then bam, Padme is giving birth. Great job!
7/25/2018 c19 24DogsAreTheBest312
I’ve always hated Mas Amedda, but I’ve never hated him more.
7/25/2018 c19 scottusa1
Great chapter. Keep it up. Laters.
313 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »