for Food for the Heart

5/5/2020 c1 Angel
IM SOBBING RIGHT NOW
THIS IS SO SWEET AND WELL WRITTEN AND BEAUTIFUL I LOVE IT
2/15/2020 c1 atearofink
This is one of the most beautiful story I have read about that pairing so far. So much that I am leaving a review and I never leave reviews, but your story amazed me, no matter how old it is I don't really care, you deserve to know that it is beautiful, thank you for this story. Really you are incredibly amazing, I don't even know what to say.
10/7/2019 c1 Guest
i love this so much.. they are so precious to me i'm not okay,, thank you for this
4/19/2019 c1 kaito02
i love this fanfic! i literally crying when i read this. thanks for the story
8/23/2018 c1 2sunkissedbubbletea
I just cried. So much. Thanks for the lovely read
4/17/2018 c1 2Kira-Katashi
Even though I am not a big fan of Oikawa in the anime, I immensely enjoyed reading your story. Looked inside like "well, nothing better to do" and with a snap I was through the whole thing.
11/30/2017 c1 Nagisa Hazuki
AUGJSD:LKVSN:LSDK F:SFJ THANKS
3/29/2017 c1 6TheEvil4ssHole
aaaaaah yey
idek wat to say about this other than i expected no less from such an amazing author so keep going cuz agh this is amazing art :)
1/15/2017 c1 Sushiie
I love it. I can't really put it into words, this is so beautiful. Thank you :)
12/11/2016 c1 16LSOP0591
Beautiful! I really really love it (((o(*゚゚*)o))) and those chats! You had me laughing and snorting like a crazy manati! (•)ノシ)) Ha Ha Ha Excellent work!̮
11/7/2016 c1 Submersion
I read this all in one sitting and don't regret it one bit! It's a gorgeous piece that tugs at my heartstrings, in both a hilarious and heartbreaking way. Honestly, it's a weirdly balanced story, as in I feel like there's the perfect amount of drama and fluff without being too 'try-hard'. It also gives insight into anorexia and eating disorders- which is a topic a lot of people try tackle without much success- and you did it in a way that was mature and true to reality.

I'm super glad I stumbled along this :)
11/1/2016 c1 12OtakuGirl11324
I have a rule with myself that whenever a story makes me cry I will write a good review, and OH BOY did this story make me shed those tears. I absolutely adore this story and am so pleased that I decided to read it. All the parts with the texting made me laugh so hard at times and I would find a tear rolling from my eye. All of the parts with Oikawa and Iwa being adorable made my heart ache with delight. And that ending ... oh that ending was beautiful, my heart couldn't handle it. It brought the waterworks pouring down my face (I cry easy xD). I also think I should mention that the whole time I was reading this I couldn't help but think "Wow, this writing is incredible." I couldn't get aver how well you can write! My rating for this story is 10/10, 100%, A
30 Page 1 2 Next »