for Beware the Batman- Red Wings

7/4/2016 c9 15Superfan44
And we have another great chapter on our hands. I like the way you wrote the conversation between Richard and Barbara at the beginning of the chapter, it felt very dramatic and the dialogue was fantastic. I also liked how you gave Barbara a sense of betrayal in this chapter, with her feelings towards Richard changing because of his desire to fight crime as a means of revenge against the people that murdered his parents, unlike Bruce who fights crime for justice. I'm sure this conversation will give Richard a lot to think about, including what he'll do from this moment forward. I hope their relationship isn't over because of this, and I hope the two of them will reconcile with each other later on.
So now we know true and full that the Penguin is the main villain of the story, and I figured that the new villain introduced here is Scarecrow. What's more interesting is that the Penguin wants Barbara's classmate Dinah as part of his master plan. What could this plan be, and why exactly does he want Dinah? I'm sure we'll find out eventually. I can't wait to read what happens next, and it looks like things are beginning to heat up for our heroes, and it's only a matter of time before things explode. Keep up the good work and update soon.
7/4/2016 c9 5jdcocoagirl
and the confrontation happened and i think dick just put tracer on babs hopefully she finds it before she went home.
6/17/2016 c8 20Nobel Six
Awesome job my friend.
6/17/2016 c8 15Superfan44
It looks like the game is indeed afoot. I liked the interrogation scene, since we got to learn a little bit more about Deathstone and the type of crimes he has commited, and with Batman being there means that this Deathstone isn't as tough as we think he is. Having Barbara, Batman, Alfred, and Katanna find out that Richard is Red Robin is a huge turning point for the story, and with Barbara setting up a meeting between her and Richard, I can't wait to see how the meeting will go. Keep up the good work and update soon.
5/14/2016 c7 Superfan44
Once again, we have another great chapter for this story. I like the way you showed how Barbara can handle herself in situations like this (as Oracle), plus it was cool to see a little bit more of Deathstone in this chapter. Man-Bat and Metamorpho also make a good appearance in this chapter, and I liked how they also have doubts about Red Robin being a hero, due to the one mistake he made in this chapter. I can't wait to read what happens next, and with Deathstone making his second strike, I'm sure we'll see more of him eventually. Update soon and keep up the good work.
5/13/2016 c7 20Nobel Six
Awesome chapter
4/28/2016 c6 5jdcocoagirl
wow. so nice... more soon.
4/27/2016 c6 15Superfan44
I like how we got another sweet moment between Richard and Barbara, and while it is unfortunate that Tatsu interrupted them, at least they'll have another time. I also liked how you revealed that Richard is Kathy Kane's ward, and the history she has with Richard's family, as well as information about her husband was also a good reveal. As a side note, I think the dark blue dress Barbara wears at the gala is somewhat similar to the one she wore in 'Batman & Mr. Freeze: Subzero', nice little reference you put there. I can't wait to read what happens next, and based on the beginning and end of the chapter, I can see that Deathstone has a new target, we'll just have to find out who that target is. Keep up the good work and update soon.
4/27/2016 c6 20Nobel Six
Great job my friend.
4/25/2016 c5 James Birdsong
Good story of course.
4/17/2016 c5 15Superfan44
It's good to see another chapter on our hands, and a juicy one at that. I like how the group has different opinions on Red Robin, Bruce and Tatsu don't trust him that much, but Alfred thinks it would be good to have him as an ally. I also liked how you showed more of Richard's past in this chapter, with the reveal of his past in the circus and the tragedy of the Flying Graysons, and it was nice to see Barbara trying to comfort him since she is starting to care about him. Props for the return of Dinah in the story, with her knowing that Barbara has feelings for Richard, which the former simply can't deny, at least Dinah is nice enough to keep Barbara's secret. I can't wait to read what happens next, and after these quiet moments for our heroes, I am looking forward to see what the bad guys are up to, especially the mysterious Deathstone. Update soon and keep up the good work.
4/16/2016 c5 20Nobel Six
Awesome chapter, it was well worth the wait.
3/15/2016 c4 15Superfan44
Another great action sequence for the story. I like the dynamic that you played out between the characters, with Red Robin helping Batman and Katana take care of the tiger, but the latter heroes feeling that someone his age shouldn't be involved in this kind of business. I'll admit, seeing the three heroes take down a loose tiger was pretty awesome. I can't wait to read what happens next, and now that Batman and Katana know about Red Robin, we'll have to wait and see what they think when they find that this boy is still fighting crime. Update soon and keep up the good work.
3/14/2016 c4 20Nobel Six