for Beware the Batman- Red Wings

2/13/2016 c3 15Superfan44
I'm glad your back, and with another great chapter, your return is even better. I like the way you introduced Oswald and Kathy, showing how much they have known Bruce Wayne in the past. Oswald showing his plans is a good way for us to anticipate what will happen in the future, and Kathy flirting with Bruce and kissing him were both cute moments. I can't wait to read what happens next, and I'm sure we're all curious as to what Kathy wants from Bruce and where (and what) that roar came from. Keep up the good work and update soon.
11/6/2015 c2 Superfan44
I liked the reference from an episode of the show that you put in the beginning of the chapter, and it was nice to see how much Barbara has developed since we last saw her in 'Conundrum'. The introduction of Richard in the story was handled well, and I can tell that Barbara is attracted to Richard already. Dinah was also a good character too, and it feels like we could get some development for her and eventually see her be friends with Barbara. The character of Deathstone is an interesting addition, and I think I have a pretty good idea of who his employer is, though I won't say who. Anyway you did a nice job with the chapter, and I can't wait to read what happens next. Update soon and keep up the good work.
10/30/2015 c1 highlander348
Is that Robin? Dick Grayson or Tim Drake perhaps? Maybe Jason? :)
10/19/2015 c1 Superfan44
I think this story is off to a good start. The action sequence in this chapter was well written, as well as the dialogue, and I could picture the scene as I read the chapter. You set up the mystery of the story pretty well, with Barbara fascinated and curious about this new vigilante. I can't wait to read what happens next, and I'm pretty confident that you're going to do good with the rest of the story. Keep up the good work and update soon.
34 « Prev Page 1 .. 3