for Supernova

10/16 c10 HikariAyoshi
... Just a hundred million more and Ace's bounty is at Yonko's level...
N E ways- I think it's a bit surprising that Ace knows Haki, but not so much for the bounty raise. I mean, growing up with a mini-sun for a 'lil bro, that was taught the Rokushiki while still having Garp's "training"... Like I said, not so much surprising at all.
10/13 c10 deoxeyses
Nice
10/13 c10 WeberCode
Hey, Next Chapter!
10/10 c10 Celestia GF of the Void
So did I miss something about where Ms Goldenweek went? I recall her showing up at the top of the mountain with Zoro last chapter, and then she's just apparently gone now.
10/8 c1 2mateususantosu
Nami's atitude towards Luffy doesn't make any sense. I don't think she would act like this towards a complete stranger that just showed a lot of strength by using an unknown power. It looks like you're trying to keep her character like in Canon but that's not working here because you already changed a lot of stuff, so it ends up feeling forced and artificial.
10/7 c10 NuclearLep
With a tease that that I can’t believe there’s no smut on the archive. Damn. Been loving this sense I found it though hope it keeps going well.
10/6 c10 4Chronosign
Are you EVER going write a lemon.
10/6 c9 Chronosign
I forget if that is what Pluton actually does, but if it is, that would mean that Pluton was never turned of and is the reason for Auqa Laguna.
10/3 c4 Chronosign
Luffy probably has brain damage from all the concussions that Garp was bound to have given him. I think Zeff's bounty would have been between 30,000,000 and 40,000,000 unless he made it to the New World for a brief time or knew Haki. He used Tempest kick on the pearls to put out the flames. You called Zoro "Zero".
While Nami was busy castrating Krieg, the only thing that went through my mind was: ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!
10/2 c1 Chronosign
The first thing that popped into my head when Luffy jumped while carrying Nami was the scene in Bleach where Ichigo throws Rukia at Renji.
9/27 c10 blasterdog
Great chapter. Luffy and Ace moments stay dope. Hopefully things go different against Blackbeard since he has a firm grasp of Haki
9/24 c10 Guest
Hopefully soon luffy nami vivi and some of the other girls can have some fun when there ready to take there relationship to the next level kind of what like nami almost did with vivi it would be interesting to see pernoa(the girl who is usually with hawlk eye and has a devil fruit that summons ghosts joins luffys crew as well since it's quite rare seeing her involved with luffy or even being part of luffys crew as well as Rebecca and Lilly (the girl who has a devil fruit that allows her to change her size) they be interesting additions to luffys crew as well in my opinion
9/25 c1 yochan123
I like this fruit - like escanor’s power sorta
9/19 c1 Scooby Doo 150
Since Vivi is paired with luffy please make her part of the straw hat crew not very often we see her be part of his crew plus she can get stronger by training with them instead of just staying in alabesta where she just stays at her kingdom not really doing anything other than ruling over her kingdom she deserves better and go and explore the world and experience so much more than she ever could then just staying in alabesta she's definitely one of my favorite female characters in one piece series and it be great seeing tagshi join luffys hearm to just like what one of the reviewers said she's looks useless in the anime version and hasn't really done much I can see her do so much more if she's part of his crew and be much better use and also change her point of view on how she used to look at pirates she needs to get to know learn and understand straw hat crew better and stop thinking all pirates are evil and be less clumsy she can definitely get stronger and be more useful if she trains with zoro since there sowrdsman and sowrdswoman it be great seeing her be more mature to
9/21 c10 ProStitchc626
While this story is written very well, I think the weakest part about it is the sun-sun fruit. The fruit is just too strong and also completely unnecessary. It is never fun to read a story about someone who never struggles and with the power to vaporize anything he looks at Luffy will never struggle in this story. You already admitted that the fruit is too strong and I can imagine one of the reasons you are having so much trouble with the alabaster arc is because there is no way crocodile can put up a fight against the power of the sun.

However there is a solution to this, just replace all mentions of the sun-sun fruit with the mera mera no mi. The fire fruit will still fit into everything you have done, it will be too dangerous to practice on the island, people will still burn if they try to punch him, he can still shoot of lances of heat and flames from his arms and legs to fly, even the attack descriptions can stay mostly the same. Also don’t worry about Ace, the easy solution to that is to give him the gomu gomu no mi. Let Ace be the rubber man and you can describe how he uses it differently or have him awaken it.

Of course this is just my opinion, I think it would make the story better to read and easier to write but you might not agree. I will still read the new chapters as you post them.
1,390 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »