FanFiction.Net
for Through Blood and Betrayal

1/23/2016 c10 39Little A Granger
Ah! Autumn went on a date with Enrique so Ty could get his match! Amazing. And he's on a diet? That made me laugh so much.

Awesome update dude.
1/22/2016 c10 21Aeristine
Great chapters! Awww, kai does care. Love that he's suddenly playing big brother role for the entire team. Poor autumn...she's going through so many emotions.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Tyson, hurry the fuck up!
11/26/2015 c8 39Little A Granger
Sorry I am late! *crawls in.* I'm such a bad fan to have, honestly.

But onto the review! I loved the part when Kai woke up to discover that Autumn had got into bed with him, it was quite cute in a way. It's a shame that they both struggle to sleep at night though because of their bad dreams :L.

And hell, isn't she clever when it came to the bit-beast chat. Surely the boys would have realised that just by looking at their beyblades. *Slaps forehead* Thank goodness Autumn was around to point that out.

But an amazing update buddy, please write more soon! :D
11/13/2015 c6 Little A Granger
Tyson eating more meals than anyone - yep that sounds about right :). Awesome update - I love Kai and autumns relationship in this, it's so complex.

Update soon!
11/6/2015 c6 21Aeristine
Woohoo, so glad we finally got to see here blade! That was such a good match for her to step in too! Can't wait to read more!
11/5/2015 c5 Aeristine
I wonder if you will let Autumn and Micheal fight...what he did to her sounds freaking brutal. Update soon!
10/27/2015 c4 39Little A Granger
Wow that's brave of Mariah to put her feelings aside. :) awesome piece and update soon!
10/25/2015 c2 Little A Granger
After reading the first chapter - I was expecting to see a flash back of what she was trying to remember. It would have been really interesting. But onwards!

I like the story so far and I will continue to read on later :).