for Loving him was red

11/25/2015 c1 Crazyfunnygirl
I'm honestly dying from all the cute fluffiness! Love it! Love the way you write these two! It is literally perfection! Keep it up!
10/20/2015 c1 9Goingdownwithmyshipz
Awe fantastic I loved it and I'm cry a little but it was absolutely amazing and I love it!
10/19/2015 c1 9lizzieonawhim
THE ONLY ACCEPTABLE ACCEPTANCE STAGE TBH

Oh, Artemis, you poor, poor fool. I was honestly a bit nervous when you started describing Artemis going through the "stages of grief" on this prescheduled plan of hers because I have been through the loss of a loved one and if there's one thing it's not it's tidy. Losing someone you love is a horrible, terrible mess of feelings going all over the place and people hurting each other because they're hurting and all kinds of unpleasantness, and I'm pretty sure acceptance it actually just a myth. I'm so, SO glad you made it clear that her plan was a bit on the ridiculous side. It's not just that grief takes as long as it takes, it's that grief is not a linear progression from stage to stage; it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly hurting-crying-hitting-things... stuff.

Anyhoo, I really enjoyed this fic. Thanks for writing. :)
10/19/2015 c1 7Lucy-Alverse-Evolution
Sweet, I liked it are you going to continue? Well you should