for A Dark and Snowy Night

7/14/2020 c4 13Lady Levinson Turner
This is amazing! xx
7/8/2020 c4 12theDowntonAbbeyfreak
Works for me, works for me quite well! It is a lovely story and you wrote it so well! Thank you for writing this! :)
11/15/2015 c4 9The Sorting Hat's Sunglasses
Yes. Just yes. This is perfect. I could just reread this forever and ever! Well done on a wonderful fic. Amazing. Wonderful. Just wow. :)
11/9/2015 c4 9ILoveDownton
This was perfectly brilliant! So cute with the hide and seek game!
11/8/2015 c4 6witchoesed
yaaaay! Finally some Cobert fluff! I just love it! looking forward to the next chapter!
11/8/2015 c3 Besilea
Hope for more soon!
11/5/2015 c3 138LadyPalma
I like the idea of rewriting the dinner party and in particular I loved of course this Richobel-centric chapter. I can totally see that happen! The "I missed you" part melted my heart. Keep going:)
11/4/2015 c3 20EllieRoberts
I LOVE IT! I Love Richards declaration and how isobel told him how she could never live a cushioned life of a lady...oh and the hide and seek...I bet Isobel could of plenty of things they could do before getting found xD We need more of these two :) lets hope jf wont let us down!
11/3/2015 c3 22TeaNSympathy
I am loving this story so much! Beyond adorable, especially the end!
11/3/2015 c3 fancatt
Sweet story!
I know that the season is almost at the end but I still hope for Isobel and Richard stay together...
11/3/2015 c3 Guest
this! i wish that fellowes will have done something similar to what you've written here - it's so sweet and in character and so very romantic :)
11/3/2015 c3 beyondthesea
That was fabulous! I love this chapter and Richard was fantastic. I wish we could see that on the show... Thanks
11/3/2015 c3 6witchoesed
This was really funny and sweet too! But could we get some Cobert? Please! And keep going!
11/2/2015 c2 Guest
Love all the different pairings, and yes, i do think you captured their voices quite well! Looking forward to the continuation!
11/1/2015 c2 witchoesed
This part with the children was really cute! keep going!
22 Page 1 2 Next »