FanFiction.Net
for Bring You Home

8/23/2021 c12 16AB-maybecrazy
Wow! Amazing amazing story. I love the sibling relationship, I love how you made it mostly about Lia without leaving out the team. I know this is a sensitive topic, that I know nothing about, but I think the conflicted thoughts and feelings you had Lia go through explained her actions very well.
10/21/2017 c12 Guest
It’s a good story. Write more or another book pls
10/21/2017 c12 Guest
R u gonna write more?
4/16/2016 c1 Guest
plans change, she's talking about more than one plan, so there is no apostrophe
2/21/2016 c12 CiarasaSVUaddict
I have enjoyed reading this story and I hope a sequel will happen!
Such a drama filled chapter, but I'm glad Lia finally came home
2/20/2016 c12 Secret Storywriter
I'm so thankful that this relationship is over, but there is definitely a huge road ahead of Lia and Sonny and the whole family.
I would love, love, love to read a sequel! I guess I would picture it as how Lia recovers and how those signs of being domestic abuse victim show up. Like how when Lia breaks the cup, she freaks out [possibly because she thought Sonny would be mad].
I would really like to see how Lia learns to love and to be loved. I think it'll be a huge learning curve and there will be a lot of sacrifice on Sonny's part too, but I see the potential you have in writing it. I think it would be quite phenomenal.

I guess I can picture this: Lia maybe living with Sonny for a while, then with her parents, and then having to reapply to college. And even as she's reapplying, she's so torn about how to explain the past few life-changing months. She has to pick a major, and make friends, and so many other struggles. Maybe she has other guy friends that she talks to Sonny about and she feels wary of them, and Sonny is protective, but also knows that these boys are probably not threatening, but that she should try to make friends cautiously. Gahh! So many great directions you could take this story. Even with Sonny - how does he feel after he killed Dan; maybe he talks to Amanda about it and that brings up old wounds for Amanda who also goes to examine her past actions. I think there are so many cool possibilities. I honestly could go on, but I don't wanna bore ya ;)

This was a great read. Sorry I didn't read it earlier. I only discovered the story when you were 11 chapters in and I noticed you were about to finish it, so I decided I would read it when you were done.
I have rea stories that are ah-mazing, but never get finished which is why I wanted to wait.
Thank you for this story; hope to hear more! (Maybe we'll get a bigger glimpse of Barba, Fin, and the rest of the gang? Maybe the other Carisi sister - Bella?)
2/20/2016 c11 Secret Storywriter
what
I wanna know what happened
what what what

if it's a sad, ending, I swear I'll be so sad
2/20/2016 c10 Secret Storywriter
ERMAGOODNESS WHAT WHAT WHAT

And honestly, I kinda hope she's not pregnant. That complicated everything! Like who gets custody and everything.

But I am so proud of Lia for going to counseling.
2/20/2016 c9 Secret Storywriter
Well, I'm thankful that relationship is over!
Are they going to court? Are we going to see Barba? :D
2/20/2016 c8 Secret Storywriter
neeeeeeeeeed to keep reading!
2/20/2016 c7 Secret Storywriter
At your author's note - Yup, pretty much screaming at my computer now.
Gosh, poor Sonny. He must really be heartbroken without knowing how to help her. And oh man, Lia, oh Lia, what is Dan going to do when he sees you?
2/20/2016 c6 Secret Storywriter
Surprised that a few WEEKS have passed. Wasn't expecting that, I think.

SO relieved by that last sentence by Lia. So relieved.
2/20/2016 c5 Secret Storywriter
GO SONNY SO

And I loved the flashback! Definitely shows how Lia was growing up and Sonny's love for her.

And I think I'm understanding what you meant earlier about Gina & Theresa - it's not that they Do have perfect lives; maybe it's that Lia pictures them as having that?

And even in the flashback, I like how realistic it is.
I mean, I think in fanfiction and headcanon land, older brothers are always overprotective and overbearing, but in the real world, older brothers can be protective while still being just an older sibling - a friend. So the fact that Sonny encouraged Lia to go to the party but to call him anytime makes sense. And the fact that he chuckled at her until she started crying.
2/20/2016 c4 Secret Storywriter
NOOOO SONNY NOOOO

LIA COME BACK TO YOUR FAMILY WHO LOVES YOU DAMMIT

IT'S ONLY CHAPTER 4 GAHH

/goes off to read
2/20/2016 c3 Secret Storywriter
Ah, the first meeting. I like that Sonny notices so many things about Dan. (It is expected; it is Sonny's job, not only as a detective but a big brother!)
Now I'm really excited to see what happens next!
Again, I wish that Sonny could kinda shake sense into Lia, but that's not going to happen. She'd only run away, so I guess Sonny did do what was right by not letting her get spooked away.

I like the tiny mention of Benson - she probably knew what Carisi needed esp if it involved his youngest sister who he is concerned about.
I wonder if Lia will meet the rest of Sonny's colleagues...maybe they'll be able to put some sense into her about the reality of domestic violence.
66 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »