for Fallout

6/24/2016 c24 2Conny1971
I liked that chapter. For the guest reviewer. It wasnt Dons decision that Charlie lost his clearance. It was the decision of the FBI. Don got in trouble with his bosses, because Charlie sent that e-mail. I am sure he would have wanted Charlie there, but his hands where tied.
6/21/2016 c24 Phoenixx Rising
Oh my! I'm glad you are alright. At least for the most part. I hope you recover quickly.
As for the story, I'm so anxious for Charlie to wake up! And yeah, the other professors covering his classes would make total sense. Didn't think of that. Good job!
6/20/2016 c24 Guest
Great chapter! I always thought the rest of the team didn't side with Don and instead wanted charlie still around when he lost his clearance.

Get well soon!
6/20/2016 c24 Aquamarin.Kit
Yeay, a new chapter! I really enjoy reading this story!

Get well soon!
6/4/2016 c23 hoaauai
Next chapter Please, pretty please, pretty please with a million cherry on top
5/17/2016 c23 johnmurray2
Will there be more chapters to read?
I hope you'll continue with great story.
5/16/2016 c11 johnmurray2
Is this before don met Robin?
5/16/2016 c8 johnmurray2
I have the whole 5 seasons and there great with Charlie and Amita and Larry going out to space they really didn't talk about Larry's lack of telling Charlie what happened up there and why he wouldn't messed up his head up there in space.
5/16/2016 c2 johnmurray2
This story is more better than the show the way Charlie went behind the school and sent the papers to those scientists in Pakistan.
5/16/2016 c1 johnmurray2
What about amitas point of view and Larry's ?were you going to include them into your story?
5/5/2016 c23 Guest
Oh I wonder who is in the doorway!?
5/4/2016 c23 Phoenixx Rising
Aww...I like David's speech.
I'm kinda wondering, where are the other professors? They are his friends. Why aren't they at the hospital too? Did I miss something?
3/30/2016 c21 2Kcototheyoyoyo
Is this a piece of a previous chapter?
3/16/2016 c21 Mary A. Au
Hi

You post Chapter 21 for fallout but it has chapter 11 which you post earlier. I am not sure if that was a mistake or if you are reposting it.
2/28/2016 c21 Guest
Why is Charlie still unconscious?! I can't wait to find out!
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »