FanFiction.Net
for How to Train Your Fairy

7/14/2020 c16 Guest
Aw Man! I wanted Terra and Hiccup together!
7/12/2018 c12 Dragonking69
you know hiccup sometimes I am like f**k u
1/30/2018 c1 Drakenguard
Whispering death is listed twice FYI
9/7/2017 c9 Ghost Dragon Master
Okay, Terra has fallen in love with Hiccup. Hiccup is starting to fall in love with her. Astrid is a bitch who only cares about herself and being the best. Really her and Snotlout are perfect for each other. I really do not think that Hiccup should date Astrid, I mean if you were Hiccup would you choose the pretty girl, who while a skilled warrior has NEVER stood up for you despite being the Chiefs son and Heir. A girl who has acted as if he wasn't worth even the smallest of concern. OR a girl who has became his best friend, who cares about him and listens to him. I know who I would pick.
7/4/2017 c16 twilight sparkle
Awesome book! I love this to bits! I might take some inspiration from your amazing book to do my own fanfic...
Love twilight sparkle
PS #1 book
10/13/2016 c11 Theblazeingtiger
"I didn't even know she could go this fast and this rough."
... GOD DAMN IT. I just HAD to have a dirty thought.
7/18/2016 c16 orca3553
great story, the only thing i have to say is that up until the point after the romantic flight the story felt like it was going to be hiccup x terra (which i totally support/ship), and, in my opinion, the hiccup x astrid feels a bit forced. but hey, thats just my opinion
10/31/2015 c16 laurenroxbrough
hey i was wondering if you are going to do the series or just the movies? Anyway i really liked that as it was different, if you are doing sequels then can you give terra a love interest cause thats a wee shame, like the skriller? anyway im going to follow this ;)
10/22/2015 c1 Arstiard
Pretty nice story, but I'm keeping to wonder why you switched so many times on Hiccpu's Fairy gender. One time is she, then he. There were times when it happenet in one sentence sghh...

It doesn't matter now, but it made me so much confused over the time.
And one more thing!
HOW THE HELL THEY WERE FLYING ON FAIRIES? Especially Hiccup and Astrid? What size they were?

Thanks for the nice story.
10/22/2015 c16 2IceFire1865
Can you do a story between Hiccup X Terra story that would be awesome.
This story was amazing and awesome and very nice twist on the film
10/21/2015 c16 Guest
What a neat, clever story. Very well done, thank you.
10/21/2015 c16 4Aegis061
This story as a whole is absolutely amazing. It is a work of literary art. Each chapter is superbly well written.
How ever, I found myself getting a bit confused with the fairy's. I wasn't entirely sure of their size in relation to humans.
10/21/2015 c16 6HappyPup1
"Some places have dragons"

OH REALLY? I DIDN'T KNOW THAT.