for A Wizard's Fury

9/1/2019 c9 PappyOldGuy
Interesting and (well enough written in my opinion) very good story. I like it, I like it a lot! It seems to be meshing the realities quite well, and I can hardly wait (but I will) to see where it all goes. I do know this, when someone who is not the creator of a character, writes about them, it is to have them do something that the creator doesn't want to or didn't think of. I know that I always think of my favorite characters doing things, I have never read of in books or seen them doing in movies. I think it is fantastic that others (here in "FanFiction") are actually writing their stories of what they want them to do in a "What If" world. For those who complain that the characters would not do this or that, forget them. You need to write this first for yourself, and then for the rest of us who do enjoy your take on what just might, could, should, would and probability (if a frog had wings, his ass wouldn't bump the ground nearly so often) can happen. I do know this as well, I am enjoying it and will follow it as long as you will write it. Also, do NOT feel pushed to post, sometimes the words and thoughts just flow and sometimes you have to cogitate for a bit. Just learn to let them grow at their own pace and those of us who appreciate them will be here to read them when they are posted.

Looking forward to the next post and thank you so much for sharing.
8/26/2019 c9 3Greatazuredragon
4/2/2019 c8 Guest
Alas, I know it has been nearly seven months. But, I do hope you continue this.
12/24/2018 c8 Greatazuredragon
12/6/2018 c7 Greatazuredragon
Snape as his guide was interesting. I wonder what butterflies will come from that?
12/6/2018 c7 PappyOldGuy
And another chapter of just well written story telling. It still captures my attention and holds it captive for the duration of your latest chapter. As always, I find myself eagerly awaiting your next chapter, and I truly appreciate you sharing your vision.

Thank You!
8/19/2018 c6 PappyOldGuy
Another good chapter, I still like the way this story is moving along. And am still finding it very entertaining and I still like the way it is handling the interplay of the main characters. As before I await in great anticipation to see where it goes from here.

Thank you so much for sharing.
8/19/2018 c1 PappyOldGuy
Interesting start to what promises to be a good story. I have read quite a number of Harry Potter crossover stories, and most have been good. It looks like it will likely take a few chapters to get all your main characters and store line fleshed out, but with the hints provided I like where I see this going.

Thanks for sharing!
8/18/2018 c6 Greatazuredragon
8/14/2018 c5 MMax
Where will Harry go if he is actually leaving the wards of the House? Maybe Harry is taking a break but will return to the smaller bedroom upstairs. Harry still might do chores but no more than what a boy his age could do. He could visit Ms. Figgs the next door neighbor. Alera might know about her being a squib but knowing about Hogwarts.
8/14/2018 c5 Greatazuredragon
So the first major personality shift happens. Wonder how far the ripples of that will travel?
8/13/2018 c3 MMax
hello, making curious if Alera will let Harry attend Hogwarts too as well as taking his kingdom.
8/7/2018 c4 Greatazuredragon
A new update so soon? Yay! XD
8/5/2018 c3 Greatazuredragon
Glad to see you are back!
Looking forward to future updates!
8/4/2018 c3 hkurtz2013
YES, YOU'RE BACK. Can't wait for more chapters, this crossover is anazkingly sparse in fanfiction and I can't wait to see how it turns out
20 Page 1 2 Next »