for Prince of the Dolls

9/16/2018 c5 Demi clayton
I think you should write more when you can as it is really good so for, please and thank you. When you can.
7/24/2016 c5 Megan
First of all, thanks for writing a nutcracker story! The Nutcracker is one of my favorite ballets, and by far one of my favorite stories of all time, and it has been so difficult to find nutcracker stories on here that don't have main characters from other shows, movies, etc. just placed into the roles (granted, I know that this is fanfiction, but still). With that said, if you decide to keep writing this, try to not use such close dialogue to the dialogue in the movie. Sometimes I feel like I'm just reading the lines from the characters in the movie. But I love the idea of having it modernized! Keep up with it!
4/10/2016 c5 51Saphirabrightscale
I like this story and hope you continue it.
12/18/2015 c3 nyxlite
Don't mention it. We all need a little push sometimes.
12/17/2015 c1 The Pretender 3
Hi! I will not get a chance to read this for a while, but when I do I will review. Until then. :)
12/17/2015 c2 nyxlite
It's been a while since you've updated... are you just waiting for a review like this? From someone who doesn't exactly know the entire story of the Nutcracker, I think you're doing good and that you should continue.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service