for Happy Eva Afters

5/9/2017 c1 Guest
This was stupid!
4/17/2017 c1 Guest
You do realize that Rachel Blakely has cancer? There will be no more Lost World ever again. Grow up.
2/27/2017 c1 TLW
Even though this is a blatant troll fic you are obviously a talented writer. Why don't you write a proper Lost World story? We need more.
8/23/2016 c1 Guest
I haven't laughed so much in ages. Brilliantly bad!
1/10/2016 c1 Western Starh
Without a shadow of a doubt one of the BEST troll fics ever! And to think you conned established fanbrats into commenting; you raised the bar with this that's for sure good job!
11/2/2015 c1 Potz
Explorer, Dolphin Rain and Ally have left you reviews thinking they won't be recognised!
10/25/2015 c1 Guest
Your average Lost World fan is of below average intelligence. We're talking IQ of a pumpkin at best. This fic is great, well executed and has generated a frenzy of Fanbrat anxiety and paranoia, evidenced in their reviews. As planned and predicted.
10/25/2015 c1 DrPP
What are you on about? I have never trolled anyone on this fandom. I can't be bothered to read other people's stories. No where on this site will you find as author as good as me. You are all jealous of my writing ability. Get over it and grow the fuck up.
10/25/2015 c1 Coke Zero
Sorry? Hahaha...
The author of this fic doesn't give a shit about who this fic upsets, it's supposed to upset and annoy all the fanbrats who "love " this stupid fandom you dumb fuck. That's the whole point. We want you to respond. "Troll" away with your fanbrat squee we don't give a shit; the fact you respond to it thinking we give fuck is reward enough.
Dr P we told you it was easy prey here; SNARKS RULE!
10/25/2015 c1 Guest
So it's okay for the trolls to insult and badger others but can't take what they give out? If the trolls can insult and bully then they should be able to take what they give out. Fair is fair.
10/25/2015 c1 Potz
Baiting the fanbrats and succeeding with aplomb. Masterful innuendo and double entendre. Don't be put off by the 'mean spirited' comments of lesser writers. Great fun piece so sad others can't take a joke.
10/25/2015 c1 FC1015
One assumes that some of your less informed critics fail to understand that this is a troll fic? A troll fic that is a perfect example of what good troll fiction should be. I know who three of your reviewers are I'll let you know if haven't worked it out. Check your blog.
10/24/2015 c1 Hoffman
Sad isn't it that others are so jealous of your success and talent they resort to base insults. Shows the depth of resentment they hold for your superior literary talents. Not to mention their lack of intelligence and sense of humour.
10/24/2015 c1 Monday Monday
Great job! Knew you could do it. Lol.
10/24/2015 c1 Guest
You go my friend! We all no who hates u for being smart and the best writer eva. Phuck the jealous assholes.
29 Page 1 2 Next »