for A rose that blooms in shadow

1/19/2019 c31 KHARAKI TAKAN
Nice chapter.
1/17/2019 c31 1Anko4Life
this is a pretty good chapter though. I wonder how this's gonna turn out for the ladybug ship Well I hope :D Keep up the great work and may the muses continue to inspire you.
1/9/2019 c11 ManticoreBlues
what's the story behind the agency thing?
12/16/2018 c30 KHARAKI TAKAN
Nice.
12/10/2018 c30 1WhiteShadowFang
looking forward to the next chapter!
12/7/2018 c29 Line
I have been enjoying this story. As of this review it's been about 3 or 4 months since the last update. I'm sure life has been happening, but wanted to review and show that people are still reading and enjoying your story. I hope you will be able to release a new chapter soon. If not before, maybe as a new years gift to the fans? Either way, I hope you are well, and that life is going okay. Looking forward to another chapter, hopefully. Have a nice day.
9/1/2018 c29 KHARAKI TAKAN
Good work on this has been an interesting read. I am curious how old is Ruby and the others exactly though? Might have seen the ages somewhere but forgot don't think so. Beacon has been mentioned so I figured they were 13 for Ruby and 15 for Yang but that would be kind of weird.
8/27/2018 c29 Zwei Eis
You big frustrating tease oh my heart can't take the anticipation. A testament to your skills of entertainment, god I hate you right now but thank you for updating.
8/25/2018 c29 1Anko4Life
NICE love how this chapter has went I enjoy a great cliffhanger
8/25/2018 c29 10gothboy.wxlf
Fuck
8/7/2018 c10 Fallen State
I genuinely laughed at the RvB reference in the beginning, good job.
4/17/2018 c27 Aidis
Hey so I really liked reading this fic, but is it gonna keep on spiraling into hopelessness?

Thanks for writing.
4/16/2018 c28 Intameticus
Thank the lord you are back to resurrect this story!
4/16/2018 c19 12Fencer22
Dry swallows* ok... ok still not happy but now at least I get why you did it... completely unrelated note you can’t really cut someones heart out with just a scalpel the ribs would get in the way
4/16/2018 c18 Fencer22
... I am no longer a happy camper... torturing the 15 year old is no beuno... but I do want to see where this goes frome here... sighs*
82 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »