for One More Thing

12/18/2017 c1 56the electric phantom
Aw, this is so cute! My production of Annie just closed, and this is exactly the kind of story to help with the post-run blues.
9/15/2016 c1 Popular Cats
Cool!
3/12/2016 c1 Meg
Really cute. I love these small moments, well done.
11/16/2015 c1 131rebecca-in-blue
Awww, this is so sweet. There are some similarities to this scene in the 1982 movie (one of my favorites) but there are also enough differences to make it your own. The early paragraph describing the changes to the mansion since Annie's arrival is very smoothly-written, as is Grace and Oliver's dialogue throughout.

I especially love Oliver "remaining stoic" about wanting to adopt Annie and his grumbling that wanting to provide for her isn't the same as loving her. Hahaha, that's so him! It wasn't until he nearly lost Annie that he was actually able to admit that he loves her (and Grace too). His stiff upper lip also keeps this story from being too sappy - although Grace seems determined to sap it up with all her gushiness. But that fits her perfectly too, so I guess I can't complain.

P.S. I'm here reviewing you for the Review-a-Thon at the Reviews Lounge, Too forum! Come drop by sometime, all fandoms welcome :)
11/14/2015 c1 James Birdsong
Wonderful
10/27/2015 c1 9NikitaKaralis
Excellent as always my dear! I like how Grace is a bit revengeful or should I say likes to mess with Miss Hannigan! Great interaction with Oliver and Grace, I truly felt Grace's initial fatigue but her desire to not miss something important. I also liked how she boldly stated the 'L' word. Great storyline but you never disappointment me either!
10/22/2015 c1 155showtunediva
Wonderful job with this. I loved how you captured the emotions if tge characters so well.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service