for Turning Point

1/25 c18 DreadPirateWombat
I am so sad that I'm getting close to the last published chapter with no hope for another! This is such a wonderful story and I'm enjoying Cielo Perduto as well. I hope whatever has stopped your writing gets better, both for purely selfish reasons and because I'm certain you deserve it. Thank you so very much for sharing this wonderful story!
1/24 c12 DreadPirateWombat
Oh god, the feeeeeeels!
1/24 c6 DreadPirateWombat
I'm super hoping it was Xanxus who picked Tsuna up.
1/24 c5 DreadPirateWombat
I'm confused about how people keep being accused of being a pedophile for calling Tsuna "cute." That's a REALLY common and non-romantic term unless it's different in whatever language they are supposedly speaking?
1/24 c4 DreadPirateWombat
Gosh, Xanxus and Tsuna are cute!
1/20 c21 lilith ashbringer
Thank you for putting this out it has helped me in a rather dark time and for reminding me that words can change how we feel
10/20/2020 c10 krzys2000
Poor Mukuro is in denial. Trying to fool yourself is not good for you
10/20/2020 c4 Tenshima
oh, my dog, tÔ morrendo de tanta fofura e hilariedade
10/18/2020 c3 mallarieTwinkies
amazing
10/13/2020 c21 libraryrockerr
I love you and I love your stories.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!
8/17/2020 c2 1hitokori midnight
Such a beautiful story! Ive read this book countless times and its still amazing! Are you by any chance still going to work on it? Also im truly sorry for the loss of your family member the pain doesnt go away but it gets eaisers to move forward each day
7/25/2020 c20 daliapv.perez
Maravillosa historia me hizo reír.
7/18/2020 c20 5Lunary
Hello,
I just finished the story at least as far as it went.
I really hope you get back to your stories and that you manage to find your strength again after what happened.

I look forward to read more about this story once you get back to it. At least I hope you will.

I love this story and the idea. It is a new one and a unique one as far as I can remember.

So yeah let us find out what happens with the guys and girls of this story.

Regards
Lunary

PS. I wish you the best and hope you stay healthy.
6/27/2020 c21 Samanta Mejia Hernandez
espero con ansias el próximo capitulo esta buenísima la historia
6/11/2020 c21 LiliLoveNutella