for The Shinobi with a Mouth

Its been nearly 4 god dame years where the fuck are you
6/9/2019 c4 Guest
WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!
4/14/2019 c4 Guest
Please update this is a good fanfic
6/16/2018 c3 18HinataSoup
This is good story, more when able
2/9/2018 c4 7Warlus999
Will Deadpool have teleportation?
11/30/2017 c4 18HinataSoup
Very entertaining
11/19/2017 c4 Lord Frieza
# Deadpool/Wade Wilson (Ryan Reynolds) X The Joker (Jared Leto)
7/8/2017 c4 Sam hill
I know your still around one of your favourite fanfiction in the your favourite fanfiction was only published this year so why wouldn't you updated
7/5/2017 c4 Batmd
Are you dead ?
6/23/2017 c4 Magness
You know, I've been thinking about this for a while, and I just realized, Hidan might not be a part of the Akatsuki in this reality, but that doesn't necessarily mean that he isn't still around.

I'd honestly be really surprised if Deadpool hadn't heard of a fellow immortal S-rank missing-nin operating in the area and not try to track him down to see if he's connected to his past.

In fact, I'll bet that Hidan is actually one of Deadpool's criminal underworld contacts. Maybe the two regularly take assassination missions together and then spend a few hours at a pub in their spare time.
5/25/2017 c4 carwash36
Awesomeness
4/21/2017 c4 Makkapitew
Equipment

Katana Swords - Deadpool carries two katana swords that are strapped to his back.

Knives and Daggers - Deadpool has multiple small blades holstered or strapped to his suit, some of which can be used as throwing weapons.

Guns - Deadpool is also armed with two IWI Desert Eagle Mark XIX . He shoots 8 rounds in the left magazine and 4 in the right. All of his rounds are numbered from 12-1.

Costume - Deadpool wears a suit in order to disguise his disfigured form. He also made sure the suit was colored red due to his constant bleeding soaking and ruining his other clothes.
79 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »