for Totem Poles

12/22/2016 c33 no name plz
Update! I want to know what happens to mike and emily. What are josh's schizophrenic episodes about? (Assuming that it is josh,...) I must find put!
1/18/2016 c33 2tyrannosaurustex
Oh man, I am seriously enjoying this story! You're a fantastic writer -can't wait for more!
1/5/2016 c32 Frog The Kermit
*cups face* OH NO! NOT ALPHA BITCH! Seriously though, I hate Em. I wonder how that experience'll go. Rip in piece Michael Munroe
12/17/2015 c31 1OneWriterOfMany
I've been waiting for this story to get updated! :) :)
God, it's just so SAD to see through Chris' perspective, with him still yearning for Ash! At the same time, I can't help but shake the feeling like there's a bit of chemistry still between them, some sort of feelings within both of them they don't even realize.
Can't wait for the next chapter!
12/15/2015 c31 1madslovesgaming
I really love your story. Keep going
:) :) :) :) :)
12/13/2015 c31 14Erin Weasley
I'm absolutely in love with the way you tell the story and how you describe everything perfectly... I hope you keep writing!
12/13/2015 c31 41IEatBooksForTea
I'm still eternally shipping Ashley and Chris. Oh my gosh, the way he LOOKS at her! Gah! I wish they could rewind time and save things between them!
Of course Mike notices. I love the kind of bromance going on between them. "I've got your back, man" I kind of wish Mike and Chris hung out a bit more in the game. They were dudes together xD
Aaaah, I didn't realise how much I missed this until now! SO glad your back!
Wonderful wonderful chapter!
I am just dreading to see Chris' reaction when he realises she's the Stranger's daughter... The guilt!
Chrashley forever. Peace out!
12/5/2015 c30 24thedarkpokemaster
Damn this is very good so does this mean Sam and Ashley are a thing might just be me or I'm reading the wrong signs but still this is a good stoy that you have here and I look forward in reading more and to see what will happen as well.

So keep up the good work.
11/26/2015 c30 Guest
This is the best fan fiction I have ever read, thank you for making this amazing story.
11/26/2015 c30 41IEatBooksForTea
Okay, I'm totally imagining creepy Dr. Hill just lifting his creepy hand up and his fingertips dripping with drops of water - or maybe it's his skin melting off! - and it's him causing the creepy DRIP DRIP DRIP in this person's (no spoilers) head... Although I know that's not it xDD just my wind imagination...

I've just been thinking... How do birds fit into all of this? The hallucinations of Ashley were morphing the people's faces into bird faces, right? And how does that make the drip drip drip sound. Oh, I'm so confused! I can't wait for it to be uncovered!

And for Chris to come and rescue/comfort Ashley, and they can make, passionate, sweet, lov- oh? It's not that kind of story? Okay... XD
11/21/2015 c29 IEatBooksForTea
Even though it's shorter, it still packs a punch! Once again, your metaphors are on point! And Sam's commentary!
Seems like Mike and Emily are keeping their little encounters with 'The Stranger' a secret ;)
Honestly, I almost had a heart attack when Sam said four! I thought she'd just seen something fall from the ceiling behind the group. Like a dead rat if something on a rope with the stone at the end... turned out it was a little less ominous than that! Great job! Doesn't feel like a filler chapter to me!
11/17/2015 c9 2Xoana
It's amazing how well written your characters are. People easily forget that Josh isn't the only one who is damaged after the night at the mountain. After the night Jessica was, for me, the most obvious one. During the interview it was clear that she is horrified about what happened and that she's in schock. You took your time to explain every character and what they're going through and it turned out amazing.
I'm curious about what they will experience up there.
11/17/2015 c28 41IEatBooksForTea
Once again, you impress me with your writing! Honestly, I don't know how you do it! You keep me entranced with every word, able to visuals Jessica's movements and understand her thoughts and feel her feelings.

I chuckled at little when Mike stumbled off the sofa and tripped on the stairs, heh heh. I'm sure Matt wouldn't be too accepting of her statement about the women being the only smart ones xD

I keep visualising Josh on a really long chain so I just expect him to just jump all around the room, up the walls etc, without any problem xD then I have to keep reminding myself that it can't be that long given that people are climbing the stairs with ease and no worries xD

I'm still in Chrashley mode so I have to keep reminding myself that Chris and Ashley aren't buddy buddy here xD I read about Jessica hearing Ashley walk across the hall and I was like "oooooh, she's gonna sneak in with Chris!" Then like "nope. Not in this one Kerry (not pronounced Zoe xD)."

Honestly, I've been wondering why nobody has ever focused on the friendship between Ashley and Matt (neither have I though xD). I mean, just before the prank in the game, Ashley and Matt are seen talking to each other in the background. Then in present day, he scares her at the binoculars and they looked like they were at ease with each other (despite the "should he know about the Mike and Em?" thing). I don't think they were ever really close friends but I feel like Matt might have been one of the people, out of those 8, that she might have felt most comfortable talking to (Chris being higher of course ;D). I'm thinking I might write a one/three-shot around that topic... This is just me rambling! Sorry!

Ah, Sam is taking charge! Hurrah! I'm not surprised it's her! I wonder what she's going to propose...
11/16/2015 c28 9Camay
God I love this story. How you describe everything, the characters, their feelings ... Good job! *.*

(I still hope Chris and Ashley will talk soon and that you'll put them together because they're so damn cute ... I'm sure they're just waiting for that! :'3)
11/11/2015 c26 32ScribeOfRhapsody
JOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSHHH. MY FEEEEEEEEELLLLLLSSSSS. WHYYYYYYYYYYY. IT HUUUURTTSSS– yeah, okay, I'm done now. :P Really enjoying this so far!
51 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »