FanFiction.Net
for It's Called College

1/22/2016 c19 1Asteria daughter of Koios
Honey, it's 3:01 a.m as I'm writing this and the only thing I have in mind is
"I the luckiest person alive for reading this now"
And
"what in the name of Holy Hades did just happen?"
If you are going to hell then can I join you too?
1/22/2016 c18 Asteria daughter of Koios
I swear that I keep disliking Jason more and more. Micheal broke my heart, you see I already know the outcome would be Jeyna (i ship them) but somehow I liked her and Michael and now I'm like 'BAM WHAT'
I'm totally confused which is evident that you are a marvelous writer and the fact that you made me change ships for a short amount of time does tell that
Does that make me a terrible person?
1/21/2016 c18 Guest
I think it's a great story telling device but it brakes my heart to see percabeth fighting
1/21/2016 c18 Guest
amazing!
1/20/2016 c17 25Writingnerd291
This is so good! I'm really looking forward to the next update.
1/14/2016 c17 18time-failed-us
Great chapter! The argument between Reyna and Michael was real and believable, and I liked how you introduced a perhaps more likable version of Camille. Good job and looking for more! :)
1/13/2016 c17 8Wrath of Nyx
Oh, gods, the last bit with Michael and Reyna just killed me. I can't wait for the third year, if it's all Jeyna.
1/13/2016 c17 1Asteria daughter of Koios
Only gets worse *gulps nervously*
Look I'm saying this, I will go team Percy all the way. Michael is breaking my heart, it would be fascinating if he did punch Jason, because firstly : he deserve it for hurting Reyna back then.
Secondly: he deserves it...
1/13/2016 c17 Guest
I think my heart is broken. I feel so bad for Percy. I understand why he did what he did but then I also see why the others are upset with him. Yeah I do hope the others look at the situation from his point of view to understand where he is coming from. I hope things get better for him. I admire how he still fight for their friendship even though they are pushing him away.
1/11/2016 c16 4JadePrincess8
OH MY GOSH!BEST FANFIC EVER!
1/10/2016 c16 2Irwin2000
Weeeew some Jeyna at long last! I hope Percy's fine, and I can't judge who's doing wrong or right. But yeah looking forward to the angst and (hopefully, eventually) some more Jeyna.
1/9/2016 c16 DaKingX348
Thank you for addressing my review about there powers! Can't wait to see the next few chapters!
1/9/2016 c16 C123002
Plz update! I want percabeth back and ppl to forgive Percy!
1/9/2016 c16 1Asteria daughter of Koios
I feel bad for Percy, they know him and they know his nature. Just think about it, Percy in TLo had spared some demi-gods lives who had turned their backs against the gods and joined Kronos .I can see where Reyna is coming from, she is Roman and they give mercy to those who deserve it. But they shouldn't be mad at Percy, I hope that they realize this.
1/9/2016 c16 1myfabulousity