FanFiction.Net
for It's Called College

1/8/2016 c15 1AzureMoonlight
Percy- RUN! BEFORE ANNABETH KILLS YOU!
1/8/2016 c15 AzureMoonlight
oh. I don't believe a word you say, Camille.
1/5/2016 c15 DaKingX348
Hey I love the story but I was wondering if you could have them use there demigod powers more often
1/5/2016 c15 8Wrath of Nyx
Hallelujah, it's fixed! Loved this chapter, as always. Damn, Jason and Michael really don't like each other. Also, praying is spelled preying. Sorry for being all persnickety.
12/31/2015 c14 2Irwin2000
Wow your updates have been coming in quite rapidly... impressive! Things are building up slowly, which is how I like it, and the story has great potential, keep it up!
12/31/2015 c14 8Wrath of Nyx
OMG, I LOVE THAT VIDEO TOO! (Yeah, I know you told me not to review, but still.) I don't see anything after ngsie's review... Hm... Loved this chapter, love the jealous Jason, and loved the slight Michael/Reyna.
12/30/2015 c13 2Irwin2000
I like how you included the chariot race, that seems like something that would be happening frequently in New Rome. Great writing, keep it up!
12/30/2015 c13 Daughter-of-Athena-246
This was a really good chapter. Where is Nico sending Percy? Is it Annabeth? There wouldnt be another reason for Nico sending Percy there. Anyway the Jercy friendship was hilarious. I like Buzzfeed to. That episode thingy Where Gabby and Andrew insult each other is one of my favorites.
12/30/2015 c13 ngsie
Guys take the piss outta one another constantly but we never mean it that's really the entire gist of a normal male friendship tbh :)
12/30/2015 c13 nyctophile
I liked your reference to the Buzzfeed video "Signs You've Found Your Sarcastic Soulmate".
12/30/2015 c13 1AzureMoonlight
Oooh. I wonder what's gonna happen! Can't wait.
You're not going to let Michael get Reyna, right? I trust you. -
12/30/2015 c13 6bluerose.child
Love the cliffhanger
12/29/2015 c12 1AzureMoonlight
Ok, now I NEED to know what happened in the Pancake Injury Of 2005. Like, really.
12/28/2015 c6 HaywireEagle
Percy would never have littered like that. Not when his best and oldest friend is a Satyr. Especially after watching Pan die.
12/28/2015 c5 HaywireEagle
I'm surprised you went with something like Halloween instead of something classic and Roman. Like the Lupinalia.
212 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »