FanFiction.Net
for It's Called College

1/9/2017 c1 AnnaUnicorn
Why are they drinking if they aren't 21? It's that underage unless you live in UK or France. But they live in the US. Also I don't think Percy would ever drink because of Gabe. And why would Reyna give up being a praetor? They usually stay in that position I think intel old age. I thought Reyna loved her job.
1/8/2017 c43 21ResidentOfCabin6
Wait, that's why you called it New Romantics? I thought you meant like a combination of Romantic, as in the romance and drama, and New Rome Antics, like their behavior. Oh, and Roman, too. I feel stupid now, but still. I like the title, and I loved the first chapter.
12/25/2016 c42 Someone
Aaaahhh I'm so exciteed. Can't wait for you to start writing again and you shouldn't care about everyone's opinions. You do you girl and have a very merry christmas!
12/20/2016 c42 1myfabulousity
yesss im pumped! cant wait for your story.. and scandals? no problem for me ;)
12/20/2016 c42 21ResidentOfCabin6
This announcement has literally made my day. I loved this story, and as someone that's been following you since "Better as a Pair", it's amazing to see how much you've grown as a writer. I'm glad you're writing something you love rather than forcing it out of yourself. Readers can tell. I can't wait to see all the drama bigger and better than ever, considering I thought the original was awesomely dramatic. Good luck, and I can't wait to see how this turns out!
12/20/2016 c42 8Wrath of Nyx
That's so amazing Izzy! I can't wait to read the new version.
7/14/2016 c40 3theM16
wow wow wow wow and wow... amazing
and that last chapter... just like a movie
you are an amazing writer and I do hope that you may never stop doing what you do best
loved it and will probably go and read it again now
amazing!
6/29/2016 c21 songdae
omg i almost died, i thought percy was gone i mean like for forever kekeke btw your story is da best! i like how you wrote it, the plot and everything! most importantly i like how you made things work out for jeyna!
4/1/2016 c40 Guest
This has been my favourite fanfiction I have ever read
4/1/2016 c20 Guest
THIS IS TORTUROUS...I DON'T LIKE THIS ONE BIT.
UGH...
3/31/2016 c40 Sprogodogflob123
You missed Reynard second name its Reyna avilla Ramires arrellano I think but this is the best book I have ever read
3/30/2016 c40 4JadePrincess8
THIS WAS FRIGGIN AMAZINGLY! I loved the story and all of its content! You are amazing!

Love, Jade
3/30/2016 c40 1QueenFangirl996
NOOOOOOO! IT CANNOT BE OVER! Can't wait for the oneshots!
3/29/2016 c40 europeowl1209
I don't even know what to say. This was a very strong ending, I had a friend alongside me who cried all the way through the chapter. So I think that's enough to explain that I can't express this in words. Anyway.
I'm wondering when you'll start writing the sequels? And what's the tittle. You have any ideas?
Otherwise, you are a genius with writing.
Keep going-!
3/29/2016 c40 likethebossiam
Wow. How cliche, ending the story with the name of your story. ;) Good writing, however! K.U.D.O.S.!
~likethebossiam