FanFiction.Net
for The Arrows

3/26 c1 guest
Who are the men of 'Mirkwood"?
6/19/2017 c1 27Lydwina Marie
Oh, this is sad. Short, but deep. Great job!
5/17/2016 c1 1AmpalayaJuice
Wow. So I'm kind of reading your stories and wow.
1/28/2016 c1 10Eosrora
Since I read this, I can't get it out of my head! At first, I thought this story was too hopeless for my taste, but I nonetheless keep reading it time and time again: there is something darkly attractive and hearthbreakingly touching in this fic! It took me a while, but at last I'm reviewing, because you have to know how great your job is! And also because I'd love to read more and I'm hoping against hope that it had all been a huge misunderstanding or a dream (well, more of a nightmare), for it can't be true! And most important, I hope the man and his elven friend are not those two I'm thinking about... I can't even write their names, because when I try, I shiver... I'm in denial... At the same time, though, I know it can't but be true and it hurts! And I'm trying to figure out what happened and save everybody, but I fear I can't... And I fall in love with this little jewel all over again! This is so wonderful and inspirational! I'm re-reading this even now, while reviewing, and I wish there were more words to express my feelings and emotions, but there aren't and it's a shame... This story it's brethtaking!
One last thing, thank you for opening me Tolkien's world! Were it not for you, I'd still miss something very important and amazing; I owe you!
Once again, great fic! And sorry, this review got out of control ;)

PS just in case you were wondering, I modified my pen-name a bit, but you know me as just Fiordineve :)
10/27/2015 c1 71nyx thranduillon
Intriguing and powerfully written. I for one would love to know more :)
10/24/2015 c1 27KiyaNamiel
Wow Eryniel, great drabble! It's really poignant and sad, but still a great little oneshot and very expressive.

I'm glad you changed the animal hide thing, they are right about that.

Keep up the great work!

May the Valar guide your pen,
Kiya~
10/24/2015 c1 4Eryniel Alasse
Yes, I'm reviewing my own story. Sorry, but I have a good reason!

Just an update: After a pair of reviewers pointed out that broadhead arrows are not terribly effective against armor, I changed the "armor" description to "animal hide." Thank you to those people who told me!

Eryn
10/24/2015 c1 1WeilIchsKann
Hi there!

Nicely written. One thing though: Bodkins are the armor piercing kind of arrowheads. They have extremely fine points and are all in all very narrow.

Broadheads would be more effective against unarmored people (and were to my knowledge used to hunt).

See ya!
WIK
10/24/2015 c1 guest
Confused broadleaf with broadhead - sorry!
10/24/2015 c1 91TMI Fairy
Broadleafs are not AP.
So the Woodsmen of Mirkwood have harsh laws. Jolly good for them!
Borys