for Things Involving Shipgirls That Are No Longer Allowed

2/20 c508 Guest
if sombody knows what is being referenced in Chapter 508, please tell me.
11/15/2020 c402 4Patty 4577
Seriously? How many Hellsing jokes are there?
11/7/2020 c280 7KagamiRose
what happened to the chapter where SoDak gave Shimakaze sisters?
11/3/2020 c251 4Patty 4577
Did Admiral Halsey's Ghost possess Enterprise?
10/15/2020 c1 Guest
Fuck you rascist cunt
8/13/2020 c473 Lukkai
"Knocking holes in the load-bearing walls of the universe" is just perfect an expression.
7/30/2020 c374 Lukkai
I can't see how this possibly could go wrong.

Oh, wait. I've actually played Fallout 4. (Only for a few hundred hours or so, promise.)

Never mind, I think I can.
7/30/2020 c372 Lukkai
I read this, laughed, but also thought "Wait, squid and chorizo... I think you're onto something there!"

So I cooked up a little red onion (including white wine in the cooking of course), added cut chorizo, sliced pulpo (pre-cooked) and some black sepia tagliatelle needing four minutes. A little bit of garlic, a few fennel seeds just for the heck of it.

Yep. Turns out you WERE onto something there! Tasty!
7/25/2020 c362 Lukkai
Hmm... Mayhaps Ryouga should have a little talk with some American shipgirls.
7/24/2020 c348 Lukkai
Pillage, THEN burn!

It's maxim number one for a reason!
7/24/2020 c346 Lukkai
You honestly can't go wrong with Paddington. I absolutely loved those books as a kid.
7/24/2020 c344 Lukkai
Okay, that's the first chapter in all of these that I kind of hate. Not for the most part, actually, but everything between the rest of the Strawhat crew appearing and the last part with Goto. Considering all that has been written in these chapters so far and how the girls have been portrayed, for the Strawhats to be this massively overpowered is simply utter bullshit. And so is that part of the chapter for that very reason. And seeing as it is the actual conclusion to the chapter, it pretty much ruins all the rest with it.

A real pity for a hilarious idea that was otherwise perfectly executed and then so utterly ruined.

(And mind you: I LIKE One Piece! But this was bad.)
7/24/2020 c336 Lukkai
And we put the hook at Ranma references.

Though I really like your version of the tale for the spring of drowned man. :D
7/22/2020 c294 Lukkai
No "Leroy Jenkins"?
7/21/2020 c270 Lukkai
Grrl Power reference again. (_) Channelling dear Ms Scoville here, aren't we Kisaragi?
2,196 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »