for A Horse For the Force

1/25 c25 ElyseSyrova
Wasn't Master Fay's yacht seized and destroyed during her captivity on Jabiim? And she was forced to appropriate a freighter or something like that to replace it?
1/24 c18 ElyseSyrova
... What the hell kind of lingerie shop allows customers to try on panties?! O.o That's disgustingly unsanitary, and anything delicate like that would be destroyed after a few washes at a level necessary to sanitize them.
1/23 c13 ElyseSyrova
The Republic doesn't have any sort of high ground here re "atrocities" or "genocide", having committed same on numerous occasions in their past. (c.f., the Pius Dea era, a thousand years of religious conquest, genocide of entire non-human species, and ruin, as just one particularly egregious example) The hypocrisy is thick with these ones...
1/16 c23 objectivepersona
didn't you kill off ki adi mundi in chapter seven with the fight against maul in naboo
1/10 c25 WindbornesWord
That was an excellent chapter and I’m glad I guessed right that you were foreshadowing everyone’s favorite Grand Admiral. Oooh having him show up is going to be amazing. I love his character.

Few things I noticed that were continuity errors in the last couple chapters, first wasn’t Fay’s yacht destroyed on Jabiim, how can it be there still? Second Ki-Adi Mundi died on Naboo I thought.
1/4 c24 1Natalie-E-G
I thought Koth died on the Communications/Hypercom satellite saving the life of Obi Wan Kenobi. You have him reporting on how the war is going.
1/2 c1 RunOnSentences
Huh. I’m only at chapter one, but I’ll admit I’m curious. Could this possibly be a gay gender fluid ranma? Would be interesting
12/26/2020 c8 Darkepyon
This is my second time through the story and I was reading your comment at the end of this chapter and I don’t know if it’s just me but I can’t imagine any type of situation where Dooku wouldn’t just curb stomp Maul I mean logically even Ranma didn’t pull out all the stops to defeat Maul but I can just imagine Dooku would have ripped him apart especially since we’re kind of dealing with Dooku great chapter either way
12/25/2020 c25 AnimeFan13579
You know I would think Thrawn would see the purpose behind Ranma being an embodiment of chaos. Without chaos you would not be able to understand what order is and in some cases you need chaos to occur before you can create order. Which would make Ranma a necessary evil to him especially if he were to hear of the ripple effects that has occurred from his actions.
12/10/2020 c25 3Greatazuredragon
Nice chapter, good work.
12/8/2020 c25 5Planar-Walking-Entertainment
Yep. This was a doozy of a story. Chaos locus indeed. Wrecker of the Great Plan if focused on or not. The Sith will not be getting a Vader or an attempt at a Death star. The minute Ranma entered their universe, The river of time has been diverted down a completely undug channel that The Sith just lose. There’s no other recourse for them.
12/6/2020 c25 26kopakanuvafan20
I was really surprised that you added Thrawn. Even more so that it appears he has a crush on Aayla. That made me laugh so hard!
12/4/2020 c25 Biblio388
Even if it wasn't what you hoped for, it turned out very well indeed. I was captured by the lead up to the Wayland space battle. You made the whole fight effortless to read and enjoy, I was so caught up I almost got in trouble for reading at work.
12/3/2020 c25 shugokage
Great job on this incredible chapter and scenes!
12/2/2020 c25 9Dragon Man 180
I like Sev'rance and I can’t wait to see how the Jedi react to her. Thrown possibly joining the Jedi side is awesome and I just hope he doesn’t find out about Ranma’s curse before they meet in person since I want to see his reaction.

A great chapter, can’t wait to read the next one!
2,161 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »