for A Horse For the Force

3/1/2020 c23 Rebell 01
An expensive War. Great chapter.
3/1/2020 c23 ramsay
This was probably the worst way to start a war corellia was planning on staying out of the way not to mention the rapidity of the deployment across the entire line all this will do is convince the galaxy to gear up rather than wait and let the clones and jedi fight which is the last thing sidious and sith want.
3/1/2020 c23 2Templarsith
Painful yes I agree, but IT IS CORELLIA! I would not even count on the husk of those capitals ships staying that way. Everything will be used and more importantly they WON. Wining is key to raise moral and political clout. That said the major key strike stop makes the sith game plan a failure. Starting the war this way going to anger many many worlds and massive aid the Jedi standing.
3/1/2020 c23 100VFSNAKE
Yeah! The Dark Side has been weakened. Sidious is going to be pissed when he recovers. Love it!
2/29/2020 c23 Blackholelord
Well one thing is clear the future is no longer set, considering who died in this chaos. Truths have been also revealed. Shocking ones, boy the aftermath report for that bit will be a bit of a shocker for the Jedi Order.
2/29/2020 c23 listohain
Good chapter!
2/29/2020 c23 Rakaan
I like how Anakin is developing in this story. He never had a chance in canon; he was manipulated to one degree or another in every facet of his life from pretty much the beginning.
2/29/2020 c23 5plums
I would’ve liked to have seen an death of at least ONE of the major darksiders / generals here. Assaj, Bulq, grievous... a little more and the case could’ve been made for any or even all of them to have died this chapter. Assaj SHOULD be dead in my opinion.
2/29/2020 c23 9raw666
No offense, but the enemy suffered too many life-saves to be unlikely to the point I call hax. Honestly, I would make it the enemy suffered more casualties due to their overconfidence and backlash with the veil being taken away.
Palpatine himself also shown extreme arrogance with a large portion of his own supporters killed. I think while he'll get the Republic fully militarized a reality, his power base to get laws he wants to pass to be extremely difficult. Especially forcing the Jedi to accept a clone army over say, a volunteer one since they fought with volunteers but clones that can be labeled as slaves.
2/29/2020 c23 mauricio11
amazing update. Will the sith realize what the training they do will make them live longer
2/29/2020 c23 Aaron21hardin
You should have made the chapter 3 words longer, then you would be at exactly one million words
2/29/2020 c23 1buterflypuss
good chap
2/29/2020 c23 Shurukkah
Great chapter, but for the further reference starfighters designed to fight other starfighters are called interceptors.
2/29/2020 c23 marlastiano
Good :)
2/29/2020 c23 1Rhos Baker
Not yet read the chapter, though I am about to. But I just had to ask one thing...3 words bro! 3 words from 1 mil... I did not know I had OCD tendency's until I saw that and cringed, HARD.
2,162 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »