for A Horse For the Force

11/30/2020 c25 dloold87
man Thrawn is one of my favorite characters from the EU, he has so much potential to be prime MC material. I cannot wait to see how you use him in your story.
11/30/2020 c25 Rydan fall
If they can recover Outbound Flight, wrecked as she is, then some fun can be done with her.

For one, replace that cargo pod with a big capital ship.
Or perhaps a Dreadnought construction yard.
Even parts manufactoring coyld work here,

Think is, they need to get from everybody, what they did with their Katana Dreadnoughts.
Will the Corillians start asking this, by change, in order to develop some proper upgrade plans for theirs?

Ranma going to try and clean that Sith Lightsaber of it's taint?
Because if it works...

Aa for now...
Looks like they now have a fe ships that are in a need for a reconstruction.
That ring needs to be filled in.

And why do I think we just found out the latest prospective crew member of the Wild Blade?
11/30/2020 c25 Svenion
wow. Thrawn and a young Ackbar working together? dude, the cis navy is toast
11/30/2020 c25 Blaze1992
So suffice to say twists and turns abound were used here but fun to see.

By the way the ships by ZS are living correct, then is there a chance/worry of them making humanoid forms for themselves out of curiosity/desire?

After all piloting the bane requires linking one's brain/body to the ship so in theory wouldn't a living thing get curious and try to make it's own humanoid form. Especially if you consider how much "romance" happens on the bane all the time?
11/30/2020 c25 Tribernator
I think my favorite part about this entire story is how incidentally the former cannon goes off the rails. By which I mean, the thing with weyland was very much an intentional effort by the characters to change events, but the revelation to anakin of his origins truly flummoxed palpatines efforts to take control of him. Maybe not permanently, but its deeply set him back in his efforts. There are just so many branching knock on effects of everything that ranma and crew do that its incredibly to see how they effect the overall story beyond the most obvious.
11/30/2020 c25 gustavomedrano29
I love your story my friends thanks for the chapter.
11/30/2020 c25 100VFSNAKE
Awesome! Thrawn is joining the Republic and leading Jedi forces. Sweeeet! And Wayland is now knee deep in fighting once more. Love it!
11/29/2020 c25 Divine Aurora
I don't think Thrawn will mind Ranma all that much. While Ranma's influence on the force is obviously chaotic, from Thrawn's perspective, Ranma's martial arts ethos is relatively understandable and Ranma's intentions relatively predictable, even if his exact methodology isn't, and having hard to read methodology, so long as it's a working one, is a tenant of combat Thrawn himself subscribes to, in fact, Thrawn's appreciation for art would only make Ranma's creativity more of a virtue from Thrawn's perspective. Much of the chaos that seems to surround Ranma is targeted at him, and is disruptive elements to society that Ranma defeats, like pirates and other criminals, as well as general crazy people who Ranma stumbles into the obsessions of. In such a case, Thrawn might see the chaos following Ranma as less of Ranma creating chaos, but more of the pain of lancing boils that improves long term health, Ranma in such a case provokes chaos less because of inherent chaoticness of his own, and more because he sets himself against the chaos that already exists and stirs up defensive reactions from it, preventing it's harm from building up more slowly and spreading and growing. It makes things unpredictable in the short term, but Thrawn doesn't like the current form of the Republic, and it isn't like he wasn't willing to ally with the Sith, who stoked and manipulated conflicts to their own advantage. Of course, this doesn't mean Thrawn will actually like Ranma, he'll probably dislike him to some degree, but he'll likely respect him and eventually decide he's not harmful enough to Thrawn's ideals to treat as an enemy.
11/29/2020 c25 1buterflypuss
good chap
11/29/2020 c25 Jose19
Thrawn is a game changer because he is probably the best officers in the Empire in the books.

Ranma is having no problems with the Sith are his skills so overpowering that it matters little to him.

There are a few masters that can beat him one is Mace and Yoda himself, and the Emperor.

You are not giving the force its due because Ranma’s skill are impressive but what the Ancient Siths did is godlike.

Vitiate one of the Ancient Sith Emperors destroyed a planet by draining its life force, and adding it to his own giving him close to immortality.
11/12/2020 c19 1Hipnyah
I'm reading this through in one go, but Ranma had a hint as to who it could be near the end of a chapter I believe... something like an old friend. but minor error all things considered
11/1/2020 c5 Nevaon
If this was a comedy, I can only imagine Sidious trying to replicate toughening on Maul and possibly mess up a bit either by mistake or experimentation.
10/21/2020 c24 JRW123
Just reread the entire story. You really do have a gift.
10/20/2020 c22 Hufflepuffisunreal
Yes! Thank you for having Giiett fill In Anakin. Got so frustrated during the movies since jedis only had them selves to blame since keeping Anakin ignorant.
10/15/2020 c5 13foxchick1
I hope he doesn't become evil.
2,162 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »