for A Horse For the Force

10/13/2020 c9 pwtcmcneil
mon-keigh? fukkin knew Fey was an eldar man...
10/12/2020 c11 Kitsune Obsessed Freak
The main thing you seen to get wrong about star wars stuff is the way the names of things are spelled. I'm not sure if it's on purpose though, it might be. I noticed it a few chapters back, but I just read the AN now. It looks like you did it on purpose at least
10/6/2020 c6 AestasWinter
This story has turned out to become a joke. You have ruined a great story, no wonder it's not as popular as it could have been.

The whole sidious knowing everything and strengthing thing is a joke. Well done you have found an amazing way to destory your own story. Congrats.
10/2/2020 c5 AestasWinter
The only problem I have with this chapter that has left a massive distaste for everything that has been built up so far is how you handled the sith learning more about the mc and copying his abilities etc.

Its not the fact that they learned it that is bothering me but HOW. You are telling me, some random ass person was able to hide listining and recording devices from a force user and the mc who is a martial arts god. It is a joke rly and has rly ruined the mood of the book for me. It just didnt make sense how they didnt find anything after all that time with there abilities.

It was just so fcking forced, it felt like you where trying to make the sith more and force some type of confruntaion or something? After it I instantly started to skim read to the end of the chapter because of how bad it was.

It is a shame as I have loved the story so far
9/24/2020 c8 Rune Tobor
I don't know if you have any plans for the fight between Darth Sidious and whoever kills him.

While it would be nice for Ranma to fight him one on one and kill him I think it unrealistic.

Shaak alone vs the strongest darth is a possibility, but I don't think so...

Shaak AND Ranma might pull it off, but once again I think more is needed.

Shaak, Ranma, Dooku, Yoda with maybe a few others. A TEAM of 4 to 7.

I'd like to see Shaak, Ranma, and Dooku live through it.

Anakin could die heroically.

AND NO USE OF CLONES TO KEEP ANY SITH ALIVE!

That is pure laziness and lack of imagination!

Death should be final, I blame Marvel Comics for making it a revolving door.
9/22/2020 c5 Rune Tobor
I'm rereading these early chapters yet again.

Later Shaak gains a padawan.

Ranma could rescue and adopt a daughter.

She does not have to even be human, but she should be his heir in the art.

Eventually Shaak should become her mother as well.
9/14/2020 c24 Hawko
An excellent story involving ranma in the star wars universe. It highlights in my opinion that in the sw universe how powerful an individual is it doesn't make much difference in galaxy spanning wars.
9/14/2020 c24 1Discon
When did Koth come back from the dead? Did he not die from shrapnel through the eye during the attack on the Hypercom relay?
9/13/2020 c5 Rhys
I like the story so far but Ranma's ship should have more room for sparring. Space is big and travel takes time. He had a bunch of money so making a bigger room should be something he wants so he can train in his ship. Maybe a greenhouse for nature.
9/5/2020 c8 5hunter81095
You... do know that men *can* be raped right? Like people make jokes all the time that men are raped in prison? It's just as bad for men as women. It was fine the first few times, but literally everytime they talk about rape, you seem to feel the need to insert something about men not understanding the fear of rape as if we can't be.
8/28/2020 c5 Kitsune Obsessed Freak
I get super confused when i see multiplewordsruntogetherlikethis.

Try to space them out a bit... Get it, Space? Ha.
8/16/2020 c3 Kitsune Obsessed Freak
For some reason I'm starting to like you better than any other fanfiction author. Now as long as I don't find out you've set up a patreon page for your fanfiction I'll consider you the best on this site.
7/21/2020 c24 38Innortal
A great addition with a great development of this new universe. Well done.
7/11/2020 c24 shugokage
Nice job on incredible chapter and amazing story!
7/4/2020 c24 3Greatazuredragon