for A Responsible Ownership

7/29 c12 DarkRavie
I really like this story. It is an excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
9/24/2019 c1 ShinningHeart247
It's been up to a year,
Oh please write more
I keep checking back every week hoping you updated.
I've re read this fic more times than I can count.
I'm begging you please.
4/1/2019 c12 IT'S Me
After reading the beginning of "An unwilling ownership" and being highly upset because the author decided to abandon it, I was most pleased to find this story. I really like your style of writing and I really hope that there will be more, although you haven't updated for over a whole year now.
1/6/2019 c1 Mark
Just a word about Postcards from the trenches. The different Baldricks aren't one and the same, any more than the different Blackadders are. Blackadder Back And Forth didn't flashforward to 1999, it began and ended there.
12/30/2018 c1 Guest
I love this so much. You’re viewpoint is honestly refreshing, and I love the direction which you are taking this story. I would love to read more of this fic, and have anxiously awaited for an update. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us!
10/6/2018 c12 11Emily J. Redbird
Wow, this was such a good read! I thoroughly enjoyed it, especially the way Snape views the bond and his situation in general, and how he explains it to Sara.
I know a continuation is doubtful, but I would read it if you wrote more :)

~Emily
3/1/2018 c12 Tae Rames
Now this is getting really interesting, I cant wait to see where this leads - keep it up please (no pun intended)
3/1/2018 c11 Tae Rames
I've gotta say, I'm really enjoying this, it's different yet has that taste of Hogwarts about it. I really hope the author continues on as I am enjoying their work.
2/12/2018 c12 3badgerlady
Interesting chapter. (Please note that Blaise's name is "Zabini"-no "m." He's not an ice-clearing machine.)
2/11/2018 c1 12beauifulliketherain
Thank you for updating! Yours is one of the few stories I'm currently interested in that do, and It's always like getting a little surprise present without a special occasion! And your Harry is so beautifully characterised! Innocently charming, but observant and compassionate in a way that I'd expect a kid with his upbringing to be. Interactions between Harry and Hermione show their amazing friendship. A request though, I'd like more interaction between Severus and Sara please? They understand each other's situations so well, and Sev makes an excellent mentor, methinks. *hugs you* You're amazing.
2/11/2018 c12 Gime'SS
thanks for the update
2/11/2018 c12 11Prunus padus
Oh poor sev, that was so sweet! Must admit I'm a little confused by the chapter numbers now, despite you warning me that they changed. Please let me know if I skipped any!
2/11/2018 c11 Prunus padus
The relationship between Sara and Ginny is portrayed very realistic and that was so well done, you managed to make me feel for both of them and my main interest is for Severus and Harry. Thanks for the update, I can't wait for the continuation! Oh, and I adore a powerful Harry!
2/7/2018 c11 Gime'SS